Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 612,921 times)

Huggs

Huggs

If it kicks back off and starts blinking a yellow light, it's screwed. When they do that, you can let them cool down for awhile and start again, but it gets worse and worse until it just croaks. My first one did that back in 08.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I vaguely remember them having some function to just rebuild the drive? Or is that PS4?

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I think you answered your own question on that one.

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

Aliens: Fireteam looks like a game I've been waiting for for a long time, and I'm sure others too. I want to rip up the Steam multiplayer so bad, it makes me want to build a gaming PC mostly just for this game.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I have a McFarlane Movie Maniac Alien Queen I've had since teenage years that I've been thinking of parting ways with for a long time, I've never gotten around to it because I have no experience with selling online to be honest.

It's never been opened and the box is like new, just some vague marks that'd you expect from it being caked in dust in some forgotten corner, but after giving it a wiping with a swifter duster sheet it's pretty damn good overall I think.

And now that I'm looking it up on ebay the average looks like anywhere between $180 and $230 CAD. A couple over $300 but I think that might be pushing it.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Crazy Rich on May 27, 2021, 06:22:16 AM
I have a McFarlane Movie Maniac Alien Queen I've had since teenage years that I've been thinking of parting ways with for a long time, I've never gotten around to it because I have no experience with selling online to be honest.

It's never been opened and the box is like new, just some vague marks that'd you expect from it being caked in dust in some forgotten corner, but after giving it a wiping with a swifter duster sheet it's pretty damn good overall I think.

And now that I'm looking it up on ebay the average looks like anywhere between $180 and $230 CAD. A couple over $300 but I think that might be pushing it.
Go to a comic shop and see if they'll take it off your hands.  There are also plenty of online shops that'll make you some offers.  If all else fails, post it on eBay and let the bidding begin.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I'm actually looking up this marketplace called DASH Action Figures now and it looks like a sort of western sphere version of MyFigureCollection to me which is a place I frequent for Japanese-based figures (albeit 98% for the database, I haven't bought or sold anything on there).

It's no $200 but I think I could be content with their high number of $90, after all not only can Ebay can be crazy but with there being so many like that on Ebay I wonder if a bunch of them are just sitting there rather than actually selling.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

https://youtu.be/JsI61-5s6i0

"Ah the light. Ah..."

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

So I learned via the squealing  that the neighbours have a pig now.

Really, no joke, I'm just sitting around in my home minding my own business and I just start hearing this loud squealing in the distance and I'm like "..... What the hell is that?"

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Crazy Rich on May 29, 2021, 03:56:45 AM
So I learned via the squealing  that the neighbours have a pig now.

Really, no joke, I'm just sitting around in my home minding my own business and I just start hearing this loud squealing in the distance and I'm like "..... What the hell is that?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c4eMTw9zIg

Maybe it was a person pretending to be a pig.
Did you hear banjo music too?

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

There's literally a little pig running around in the yard.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Crazy Rich on May 29, 2021, 04:07:15 AM

You didn't mention you had visual confirmation.
Still... It might be a decoy to mask the fake pig sounds.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on May 29, 2021, 04:23:59 AM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on May 29, 2021, 04:07:15 AM

You didn't mention you had visual confirmation.
Still... It might be a decoy to mask the fake pig sounds.

Of the morbidly obese middle-school teacher with a ball gag in his mouth.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I was thinking of that weird squealing sound from the hospital basement in Silent Hill 2.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Huggs on May 31, 2021, 01:29:27 AM
Of the morbidly obese middle-school teacher with a ball gag in his mouth.

Speaking of ball gags...
For whatever reason I had this picture from Pulp Fiction on my Facebook, posted in 2018.
Now, because of change in policy, it got removed and I got a warning.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed