Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 612,688 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 23, 2018, 08:58:31 PM
7 hours?!

Yup.  :laugh: And this is the version I cut ten minutes out of to fit with SoundCloud's bullshit.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

f**k me mate. And I thought our 3 hour one on the Covenant trailer was bad.

Who are the guests?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 23, 2018, 09:09:01 PM
f**k me mate. And I thought our 3 hour one on the Covenant trailer was bad.

Who are the guests?

HuDaFuk gets in on the Twohy, and WhiskeyBrewer covers the Ward. The others are YouTube acquaintances - I tortured poor Deusdaecon with the Red draft. :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

And here's the solo podcast episode for June, on Tim Burton's The House of Usher.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Put together a second podcast episode for this month, on the discarded Jurassic Park 4 script.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Got a new podcast episode up, on Dan O'Bannon's They Bite script.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 05, 2018, 06:50:43 PM

Got a link to the script?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Jul 05, 2018, 10:18:23 PM

Yep.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 05, 2018, 10:22:53 PM
Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Jul 05, 2018, 10:18:23 PM

Yep.

Many thanks! Will enjoy reading this tomorrow.

Huggs

Huggs

Made a big decision today. Getting ready to face the gauntlet. I've got some medical issues to address starting tomorrow, and I've heard news of a pretty demanding but well paying job I'd like to try for, and it won't be open long. The medical stuff isn't good, but it's not "fix or you're a dead man" bad. It's going to take awhile, and I'm in for some fear, scolding, a good deal of pain, and a lot of money I can't afford to pay.

But, as I like to tell people, I'm a recovering idiot. I let a hard life, bad luck, and the family trait of denial talk me out of seeking services I long since should have, and now I'm paying the price. But handling a new job at the same time? Plus leaving my work family? And we really are like a family. I just feel overwhelmed.

But what else can I do? Stick my head back in the sand like certain other people I know? I've seen where that got me. And I'm still far too young to let things get any further out of hand. I've got to move forward, even if I have to drag myself kicking and screaming through the whole mess. It sure will be worth it though. Although I suppose some of this mess and any damage will still be with me to some degree for the rest of my life. I look forward to going back and reading this again, at a better time on down the road. And hopefully, the damn humidity won't be so bad then either. Sheesh.  ;)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The new podcast episode is up, on Superman Lives.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Working nights tonight. Was given today and tomorrow off in exchange. Was supposed to try and sleep in as much as possible this morning but between getting up to take the Mrs to work and the heat, only managed an hour when I got back. Just hope everything goes okay tonight!

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 23, 2018, 06:02:04 PM
Working nights tonight. Was given today and tomorrow off in exchange. Was supposed to try and sleep in as much as possible this morning but between getting up to take the Mrs to work and the heat, only managed an hour when I got back. Just hope everything goes okay tonight!

Good luck man.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

All sorted. Just gotta wait for the hour to be let out and then bed time.  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed