Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 612,823 times)

First Blood

First Blood

He changed his name. He was going to leave this place.

MudButt

MudButt

He's one of the core members, he doesn't get to leave anymore. He is bound to us by blood.

First Blood

First Blood

Its treason, then. If he leaves.

Sozin

Sozin

Quote from: First Blood on Dec 10, 2014, 08:30:56 PM
Its treason, then. If he leaves.

Treason! UNLIMITED TREASON!

First Blood

First Blood

:laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

YouTube is the worst. :P

Spent well over an hour trying to get a video uploaded, only for it to self implode and delete itself every time before I finally finagled a way to get it up there.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: First Blood on Dec 10, 2014, 08:13:21 PM
He changed his name. He was going to leave this place.

Good to see Shas around, wouldn't have even suspected it was him though if it wasn't pointed out.

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 11, 2014, 05:08:20 AM
YouTube is the worst. :P

Spent well over an hour trying to get a video uploaded, only for it to self implode and delete itself every time before I finally finagled a way to get it up there.

Lots of fun watching videos from those I'm subscribed to, uploading videos yourself is another story. In college I was up all night because it took that long to upload a video for an assignment, and because my brother didn't get his up yet and needed to sleep because he was the driver I was nice and I decided to do his video too while he slept, which lead to me getting no sleep from what I recall.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Predator Queen on Dec 10, 2014, 05:24:38 PM
I got my new computer! I can use steam now! I got a new wide screen monitor and a high end mouse! Glad to be back. My old computer finally kicked the bucket almost 3 weeks ago and I had to go without but my new computer was set up last night and holy crap I love this new one its magical!

What games do you plan on buying?

First Blood

First Blood

Dolph Lundgren made his own t shirt and I want it.

Sozin

Sozin

Quote from: First Blood on Dec 13, 2014, 01:38:09 AM
Dolph Lundgren made his own t shirt and I want it.

What does it look like?

First Blood

First Blood

It was a picture of him in sunglasses with his arms crossed and it said I MUST BREAK YOU :D

Sabby

Sabby

Working out finances when I'm on Centrelink (Aussie Welfare). The shit I manage to save away for astounds me xD A $500 graphics card, a $1200 monitor, a $350 PC case, and I just grabbed a $1300 chiropractic Queen mattress.

If I had a job, I'd probably be living in a space station by June.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Has the site been randomly logging anyone else out every once in a while?

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Not me, I think it might of happened to me once upon a time though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed