Nobody

Nobody

Too bad,this topic coulda been fun to watch,now it just failed epicly

Hunter-Slayer

Hunter-Slayer

I miss it already...

SM

SM

QuoteThat is not funny at all, and shows how mature you are!

Jesus was crucified for sedition, which isn't terribly far away from being a labelled a terrorist.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: Hunter-Slayer on Sep 17, 2008, 01:49:03 AM
It seems you are not fond of political satire

It seems to me your not fond of considering there may be arabs on this forum!

SM

SM

So what if there are?  It sounded to me like he was having a crack at small minded fools who label all Arabs as 'terrorists'; not having a crack at Arabs.

Undeadite

Undeadite

Quote from: SM on Sep 17, 2008, 05:37:51 AM
So what if there are?  It sounded to me like he was having a crack at small minded fools who label all Arabs as 'terrorists'; not having a crack at Arabs.

Yeah, he was making fun racists, not being racist.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

No white not right amirite?

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: Undeadite on Sep 17, 2008, 05:39:07 AM
Quote from: SM on Sep 17, 2008, 05:37:51 AM

Yeah, he was making fun racists, not being racist.

If thats the case than haha..... and i apologise! It wasn't the wa i read it though.

gameoverman

gameoverman

You cannot even answer this question without a debate over whether Jesus existed at all.

Huol

Huol

In my mind a "real" Jesus would have been middle-eastern, bearded with dreadlocks.

He would also have most likely stunk to high heavens, and had really bad teeth. :3

SiL

SiL

Quote from: gameoverman on Sep 17, 2008, 07:09:20 AM
You cannot even answer this question without a debate over whether Jesus existed at all.
Sure you can. Real or not, you can ask why he's depicted as Caucasian when, given all evidence (Again, real or not), he wouldn't be.

Whatever your belief, it's a valid question.

MartyPredator

MartyPredator

Jesus is middle eastern.What ever shade skin.Everone knows this.They just dont register it.We all see him as white.We all grew up knowing he was white.But in the back of our mind we know he is actualy middle eastern.As it was said previously in the post. The first paintings showed him as white for the Roman's. Maybe they wanted it this or the artist felt it more to be safer to show him this way.From there on it he was always shown this way.
Yes there would be some critics that would die cause they to stuborn to admit that JC was actualy coloured.
As for the post about the JC being a terioust....wtf light up its a joke.If there is any arabics on this site then let them pm him and have a go there.keep it out of the threads.Alow they are funny some of the times.

maledoro

maledoro

The reason why the Xtians think that Jesus is white: "Heaven forbid Our Lard is an Ay-rab!"

Gates

Gates

:P

:D

Undeadite

Undeadite

I see the light, and it burns!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed