Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 612,625 times)

Kradan

Kradan

@kwisatz you may be pleased to know that I've been consuming large quantities of this lately:

kwisatz

kwisatz

I'm highly pleased. Actually had some myself couple days ago:

(kinda like this)

Kradan

Kradan

I'm gonna take some time off the forums. Don't worry about me, I'm OK

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Kradan on May 04, 2023, 12:36:27 PMI'm gonna take some time off the forums. Don't worry about me, I'm OK

Hope you are ok fella and hope to see you back soon.  Take care pal  :)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Kradan on May 04, 2023, 12:36:27 PMI'm gonna take some time off the forums. Don't worry about me, I'm OK

Alright, what did you get temp banned for now?  :P

Master Chief

Master Chief

Just applied for a promotion at my agency.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Keep safe and see you soon!

Quote from: Master Chief on May 18, 2023, 08:25:12 PMJust applied for a promotion at my agency.

Good luck!

kwisatz

kwisatz

https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/airole-liguria-german-pizzeria/index.html

QuoteThe German couple who moved to Italy and opened a pizza restaurant

QuotePaying homage to her Germanic origins she makes pizza with sauerkraut, sausages and veal shin, with tomato salad, pizza kebabs, pizza with goat cheese and pizza with salmon – the latter being the most wanted by clients.

QuoteItalians tend to get quite upset if someone messes with traditional dishes, especially pasta and pizza, but somehow Airole's residents are lured by the German couple's concoctions.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I wasn't even born back then, but I wonder if some AVPGalaxy members party like that in those days😅

We miss you mate! :'(

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I don't think a home video cover has ever made me want to see a movie as badly as this.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

@Corporal Hicks How was your morning? 8)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

As a buyer/bidder - it really annoys me when people don't wait until the end of an auction and just drive the price up.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Went to Bovington tank museum Saturday for their annual get-stuff-out-and-drive-it-around weekend. Was also a ton of military reenactment types there and I got to hold, among other things, an MG42.

Newfound respect for Goldstein and Rolston having to lug those bastards around because it weighed an absolute ton, and that was without it having half a Kawasaki motorcycle strapped to it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed