The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread

Started by Shasvre, Apr 19, 2011, 10:36:01 PM

Author
The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread (Read 465,973 times)

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I have decided on my least favorite/I really f*cking hate them character.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Daenerys
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Quote from: Predator Queen on May 09, 2014, 03:02:28 AM
I have decided on my least favorite/I really f*cking hate them character.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Daenerys
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

MudButt

MudButt

i still hate joffrey even if he is dead

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Dany's story arc is entertaining, but she's getting progressively more arrogant and one-dimensional to me. :-\

Her character is getting boring honestly...

Show spoiler-
Spoiler
And is she ever, ever going to finally return to f**king Westeros? Most drawn-out side plot in history.
[close]

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: RagingDragon on May 09, 2014, 03:45:54 AM
Dany's story arc is entertaining, but she's getting progressively more arrogant and one-dimensional to me. :-\

Show spoiler-
Spoiler
And is she ever, ever going to finally return to f**king Westeros? Most drawn-out side plot in history.
[close]

the answer to your question...

Spoiler
nope.
[close]

First Blood

First Blood

Show spoiler-
Spoiler
[close]

Gotta agree with you there. They used to be my favorite moments in the early seasons. Now I think it's running its course. She's become this Christ-like savior. How many more cities does she have to liberate before we can move on...

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: First Blood on May 09, 2014, 03:50:48 AM

Show spoiler-
Spoiler
[close]

Gotta agree with you there. They used to be my favorite moments in the early seasons. Now I think it's running its course. She's become this Christ-like savior. How many more cities does she have to liberate before you can move on...

only one...

Spoiler
[close]

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: MudButt on May 09, 2014, 03:48:11 AM

Spoiler
nope.
[close]

>:( Damn it MudButt lol.

Gotta agree with you there. They used to be my favorite moments in the early seasons. Now I think it's running its course. She's become this Christ-like savior. How many more cities does she have to liberate before we can move on...

I know. At this rate, why even return to screwed-up backstabbing war-ridden Westeros with the crazy wall? Just chill over in the rip-off Middle East and reign there. Seems like it would be a better deal since everyone will be in love with you for generations to come and you've pretty much already conquered it. :laugh:

MudButt

MudButt

can the wildlings like attack already too wtf are they doing

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

As a book reader, I personally can't wait to see what people think when Dany's big arc in Mereen kicks off. :)

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: RagingDragon on May 09, 2014, 03:57:31 AM
Quote from: MudButt on May 09, 2014, 03:48:11 AM

Spoiler
nope.
[close]

>:( Damn it MudButt lol.

I know. At this rate, why even return to screwed-up backstabbing war-ridden Westeros with the crazy wall? Just chill over in the rip-off Middle East and reign there. Seems like it would be a better deal since everyone will be in love with you for generations to come and you've pretty much already conquered it. :laugh:

Yeah I agree. She should just stay there. But I'm betting something will happen that will force her to aim her sights towards Westoros again.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: MudButt on May 09, 2014, 03:35:05 AM
i still hate joffrey even if he is dead

Cool

Show spoiler-
Spoiler
[close]

That explains why I do not like her at all. Thank you for clearing that up for me.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Give it a bit of time... Dany isn't perfect. This is GOT, after all. ;)

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 09, 2014, 04:29:26 AM
Give it a bit of time... Dany isn't perfect. This is GOT, after all. ;)

That's the thing she is perfect (well semi perfect) that is why I do not like her.  I love flawed, really flawed down right terrible characters because I feel they have so much more to say character/back story wise.  I had watched.. I don't know how many eps of GoT around the time the first season come out on dvd, but after I saw Dany fall in love with Kal and became some ... I don't even know, some well loved princess and happy with her place in life I just stopped watching, it annoyed me that much.  I would of rather seen her brother succeed because I found him a ton more compelling and interesting.   Then he died and I just ugh I can not stand her I seriously want her cut in half.

I get why people like her and I can see why she can be a favorite.  I just personally want her dead.

MudButt

MudButt

cool

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed