New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,303,344 times)

Coolertonic7

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 02, 2024, 07:31:53 AM
Quote from: Coolertonic7 on May 02, 2024, 12:38:31 AMHi, I'm coolertonic7 and i have been a fan of the alien and predator franchise since I was child. I really appreciate a majority of the movies in the franchise except for The Predator.
I have finally decided to join after months of reading different threads, because i really want to share my thoughts about the franchise. :D

Welcome! We always appreciate a lurker coming out of the shadows. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts. :)

Thank you!

sollekram

Hi my name is Mark, im a big fan of the Alien movies especially the Alien 1979 by Ridley Scott and the Aliens by James Cameron.
Prometheus was a good movie i liked some of the concepts shown there.
I also like the predator original Movie.

Glad i found that forum!

ender 2229

Hello Monsters  :) im glad to be here, peace and get away from her you bitch  ;D

Corporal Hicks

Welcome @sollekram and @ender 2229. Pleasure to have you both join us.

Master Chief

Welcome aboard to all of the new recruits!  Hope you enjoy the site.

Please check out the Forum Rules / Help FAQ.

unearthlybeing

I'm Luke, new here but love both franchises.  Nice to meet everyone

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: unearthlybeing on May 15, 2024, 01:27:12 AMI'm Luke, new here but love both franchises.  Nice to meet everyone

Hi, Luke, I am your father

Fulfected

Fulfected

Greetings.

I made this account over a month ago, but I haven't posted yet, so I guess I'm new in that sense.

I was a big fan of both franchises while growing up, and were a big part of my teenage years. I fell off after Requiem, and fell back in after being recently introduced to the Alien tabletop RPG.

Spoiler
My username is an portmanteau of a recent development in Alien canon that I find interesting
[close]

gold

gold

I have been a member for a while but never filled this part in. Sorry about that.

I'm a huge Alien and Aliens fan. Saw them in the cinema back in the 80's and 90's. (Also GB). Currently working on a Colonial Marine outfit for Airsoft. Love the Snow Wolf M41 airsoft that I use for skirmishes. I'd recommend it to any Aliens fan!

I also have every comic and most data books; ACMTM, All roleplaying rulebooks Core, WY, CM, the Bug Hunt book, etc). I have particular love for the last chapters of the ACMTM which led me to believe that Bishop in Aliens (341-B) was evil afterall.

Big secret: I also love the A:CM game :) (well TemplarGFX modded version on PC) Especially using a VR headset!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed