Recent posts

Interview with Ridley Scott conducted by Germany's DW posted a couple of months ago. He talks about his early life as an army brat, how he partially financed The Duelist  himself, how Moebius made him take on Alien and his love for Westerns among many other things:

Recreational Area / Re: The Alien Dialogue Thread ...
Last post by Slutty Badger - Today at 01:35:49 PM
Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Today at 12:45:33 PM"Does this mean I have to call you Captain now...?"
Tennessee

f**k yes.
Alien-Predator Literature / Re: Aliens vs Avengers
Last post by Slutty Badger - Today at 01:31:58 PM
Quote from: Acid_Reign161 on Today at 01:23:09 PMhosts of various Covenant species

Covenant means something different here!

Quote from: Acid_Reign161 on Today at 01:23:09 PMI think that's my biggest gripe with the superhero crossovers like Superman vs Aliens and AVA etc... it's not the idea of crossovers that are the issue, I think it's more finding the *appropriate* crossovers.

Hear hear.
Last post by Acid_Reign161 - Today at 01:23:09 PM
Another crossover I think would have been fun would have been Aliens/Halo.

Finding ovomorphs on a Halo ring having been studied by the Forerunners (as per the flood); imagine how full-Kenner you could go with that one, with the xeno variants burst from hosts of various Covenant species (or even Flood-xenos) - UNSC tech isn't that far removed aesthetically from USCM; could be a visually beautiful comic book.

I think that's my biggest gripe with the superhero crossovers like Superman vs Aliens and AVA etc... it's not the idea of crossovers that are the issue, I think it's more finding the *appropriate* crossovers.
Last post by Acid_Reign161 - Today at 12:59:40 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Today at 08:44:16 AMI stand corrected.

you forgot this one too. 😁
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed