Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,104,768 times)

Kaltes

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 15, 2016, 08:06:18 AM
Ooh. I've not seen that one before. Very nice!

Sweet victory. :D

Kaltes

Nostromo

Really nice pic & background. Gas giant and volcanoes :) what did he just kill? King Kong's newborn?

Kaltes

dallevalle

Kaltes

Good concept art, both look really creepy.

dallevalle

this is why we should get a predator movie with a female predator

it can be just as scary as a male predator.

Kaltes

HuDaFuK

Quote from: dallevalle on Sep 18, 2016, 06:30:11 PMthis is why we should get a predator movie with a female predator

You're kidding, right? The breasts look ridiculous. It's like something a sexed-up teenager would draw.

Nostromo

She's doable with the mask on.

dallevalle

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Sep 18, 2016, 07:15:17 PM
Quote from: dallevalle on Sep 18, 2016, 06:30:11 PMthis is why we should get a predator movie with a female predator

You're kidding, right? The breasts look ridiculous. It's like something a sexed-up teenager would draw.

what is wrong with big breasts ? i wouldent care if they were small either its the concept of a female predator that interests me.

HuDaFuK

Because slapping on a D-cup is the most unimaginative, childish way of making a Predator female. I've said it I don't know how many times before, but evidently it needs saying again - why the hell would a female Predator have breasts? Why would an alien species conform to human sexual dichotomy? Especially taking into account the Predator's reptilian features. Can you name any lizard species where the females have breasts? Of course not, because they don't exist. Humans are just about the only species on Earth, let alone in the wider universe, where the females have pronounced breasts.

Back to the pictures, I especially hate the hyper-sexualised look on display ion those images. The style of the art itself is great, but the subject matter is awful.

windebieste

Quote from: dallevalle on Sep 18, 2016, 08:45:16 PM
what is wrong with big breasts ? i wouldent care if they were small either its the concept of a female predator that interests me.

In that case, I can set you up with a nice middle aged couger if you like.   :P

-Windebieste.

Kaltes

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Sep 18, 2016, 08:52:03 PM
Because slapping on a D-cup is the most unimaginative, childish way of making a Predator female. I've said it I don't know how many times before, but evidently it needs saying again - why the hell would a female Predator have breasts? Why would an alien species conform to human sexual dichotomy? Especially taking into account the Predator's reptilian features. Can you name any lizard species where the females have breasts? Of course not, because they don't exist. Humans are just about the only species on Earth, let alone in the wider universe, where the females have pronounced breasts.

Back to the pictures, I especially hate the hyper-sexualised look on display ion those images. The style of the art itself is great, but the subject matter is awful.

At the risk of repeating myself, completely agree on the subject of the female Predators. But damn, MistXG has some mad talent. I'm loving every piece of his artwork I see.

Twas a certain Ian Whyte's birthday on Saturday.

I am genuinely surprised at the number of people on Facebook who thought this was a fake image.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed