Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,104,690 times)

Corporal Hicks

Feel free to throw some up, Titanosaur. I can't remember seeing an interpretation I was impressed by. Be nice to see that change!

TITANOSAUR

heres my fem pred. dunno if it qualifies as a best ever pred pic. but god damn I do love to toot my own horn.

Spoiler
[close]

read her bio here...http://titanosaur.deviantart.com/art/Ch-Kara-the-Huntress-610378865

HuDaFuK

Eugh sorry but I hate the big-tits sexualised look.

Drawing's nice though.

426Buddy

TITANOSAUR

Quote from: HuDaFuK on May 22, 2016, 09:12:43 AM
Eugh sorry but I hate the big-tits sexualised look.

Drawing's nice though.

thanks. although the sexual feel and breasts was more because I was basing her idea more on the interpretation of Female Yautja in the comic novels. in that they are bigger, more aggressive then the males and that females wouldn't even be bothered with showing breasts or anything. infact in the novel the Predators live in a matriarchal society and hunt and gain trophies to impress females to mate.

So really that fact that she has "Big Tits and is sexualized" is kinda just how they would be. these are aggressive sexual creatures that if a male wants to earn the right to mate with one he'll need to prove it with trophies and skulls to show how badass he is. infact in the novel females are so much stronger that a male will often be thrown across the room from the female's aggressive sexual pleasure.

Sooo yeah. if anything to this species Ch'Kara is as modest and Reserved compared to the separate beds and full body PJs for husband and wives in shows like leave it to beiber.

but hey, we all have our own Opinions. :)

overthere

I once jokingly said Predators probably hunt to impress the females. Wouldn't that make them a bit pussy-whipped?

TITANOSAUR

Quote from: overthere on May 22, 2016, 11:00:19 PM
I once jokingly said Predators probably hunt to impress the females. Wouldn't that make them a bit pussy-whipped?

Fact of life really. all animals advanced or primitive are pussy-whipped. life is about is reproduction after all.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: TITANOSAUR on May 22, 2016, 09:22:51 PMSo really that fact that she has "Big Tits and is sexualized" is kinda just how they would be.

But why is that "just how they would be"? They're an alien species, why would the females have breasts just because that's what human females have? Practically every single other species on Earth doesn't have females that are identified by pronounced breasts.

I find it an incredibly cheap, corny and immature way of making a Predator female. They're are endless more intelligent possibilities than just sticking a d-cup on them.

overthere

Not to mention Predators are unlikely to be mammals. They're more like reptilians of some sort.

blood.

Well they are extremely humanoid especially when compared to other alien creatures in science fiction etc... so it doesn't really feel out of place to me, although yes big tits aren't necessary to give off a distinct feminine quality.

TITANOSAUR

both cases are true. but to be honest. I just like big tits. you can put that up as personal artistic preference. :P but hey we're all free to our own opinion and preference.

Kaltes

Corporal Hicks

^^ That looks very primal. I like. Who did it?

By Stephen Skyes.

Kaltes

Corporal Hicks

Thanks, I'll check him out!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed