Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,104,710 times)

blood.

Quote from: OpenMaw on Mar 10, 2015, 04:05:52 PM
There's actually a seen in the movie where I felt pity for the poor bastards. Two. One where Wolf kicks one to the ground in the hospital hive, and the other where Wolf uses his whip to cut that one to pieces. It's squealing so patheticaly as it jostles about on the ground. Poor xeno-bastard.  :(

That is f***ing hilarious! As a shameless predator fanboy that cracks me up! Movie still sucks tho

happypred

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 10, 2015, 12:56:46 PMRemember the release of the red band trailer? Man, people were going nuts over that one.

This?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k12tbOBvYZ4

Don't really think it's that much better than the normal one

DoomRulz

I liked it more so, personally.

OpenMaw

Quote from: bloodinthemud on Mar 11, 2015, 11:12:35 AM
That is f***ing hilarious! As a shameless predator fanboy that cracks me up! Movie still sucks tho

I love both species pretty equally. They both tickle different parts of the psyche and my love of science fiction, neither creature is done particular favors in the film, but my God the aliens come off a wimpy

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 11, 2015, 11:08:35 AM
I still enjoy it for what it is: dumb fun. It's a bad movie and it seems to revel in that.

People are dying.

We need guns.

Quote from: happypred on Mar 12, 2015, 07:22:33 AM

It isn't, but it does in one sense give a more honest representation of the movie. It's just a series of violent alien and human murders and nothing else.

Born Of Cold Light

Quote from: happypred on Mar 12, 2015, 07:22:33 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 10, 2015, 12:56:46 PMRemember the release of the red band trailer? Man, people were going nuts over that one.

This?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k12tbOBvYZ4

I love how they pretty much show the entire movie in that trailer.

DoomRulz

Quote from: OpenMaw on Mar 12, 2015, 06:28:12 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 11, 2015, 11:08:35 AM
I still enjoy it for what it is: dumb fun. It's a bad movie and it seems to revel in that.

People are dying.

We need guns.

Yeah, and I revel in the stupidity of that line ;D

Bender1988

skull-splitter

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 10, 2015, 12:56:46 PM
Remember the release of the red band trailer? Man, people were going nuts over that one.
In their defence, contrary to the final film, it was actually properly lit.

DoomRulz

The lighting was the same. It was the colour correction that was better.

skull-splitter

Tomato, tomato...

Born Of Cold Light

The first Predator designs ever:

"You are one silly-looking son of a bitch."

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Yes, they're both Ron Cobb sketches for the Alien. They were done early in pre-production before the producers were convinced that the 'whing ding from Zurich' (Giger) was the man for the job (even though he had already produced some concepts).

I thought you were making some kind of joke :P

Born Of Cold Light

I honestly hadn't seen them before, or I forgot about them.  I did know about these:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed