Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,104,584 times)

happypred

DoomRulz

The second image would be better if the Alien didn't have a Grid-style tail :-\

StrangeShape

shadowedge

Quote from: StrangeShape on May 29, 2013, 10:35:37 PM

I love that design. It is so simple and elegant compared to some of the other ones like Celtic.

StrangeShape

Agreed. I love the original mask design, and to be honest, I was never a fan of any of the other mask designs that followed

Master

Not even P2? You really are a Strange (shape) ;)

StrangeShape

Nah, i didnt like P2 mask either. The first one has this sleek, elegant art deco design, its great, the other ones are just meh. Imo of course

echobbase79

Was the difference between the first and second masks that different? I thought they looked very similar overall. My favorite mask is Celtic's from AvP. I'd love to have a bust of that.

Sexy Poot

echobbase79

I wonder if Jungle Hunter's started off as gold too? His could be an aged mask. Anyway, I see a little difference between the two. Thanks for sharing those pics.  :)

StrangeShape

echobbase79

Okay I see the difference now a lot more in those pics. City Hunter's mask is a lot bigger to fit for a bigger head.

Sexy Poot

Its a lot more noticeable from the side. Pussyfaces is flatter. Anytime's mask has a more contoured shape.

shadowedge

Also Pussyface's mask kind of looks like a duck. He has my second favorite mask.

StrangeShape

Quote from: shadowedge on May 31, 2013, 11:55:03 PM
Also Pussyface's mask kind of looks like a duck. He has my second favorite mask.

Yeah, the shape of the mouthpiece

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed