Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,104,578 times)

TheUrbanPredator

Quote from: Der_Meister on Nov 19, 2007, 06:28:37 PM
thanks The Cleaner and TheUrbanPredator  ;D
but I found something you'll like very much ;D ;D

You're right, I really like that, it's a wicked pic and has interesting info too. Great find and thanks for posting it.

Quote from: d i l l o n on Nov 20, 2007, 03:41:20 AM
Sheer awesomeness. Nothing in either AvP movies even compares to the level of detail Stan Winston put into this Predator.

But this, this is f***in brilliant and exactly what a pred should look like, thanks for posting man. Just sheer awesomeness. You're right, nothing in either AvP movies even compares to the level of detail Stan Winston put into this Predator. I think this pred has the best facial design. Don't you?  8)

Yautja161

Thats a awesome shot of the Predator2.
Love it how angry he looks.
When i watch that part of the movie, and he breaks glover's shotgun on the floor and turns his head..

That gives me chills cause he looks so cool!

edit: Ow yes, and lets not forget that sound he makes, totally badass

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I love this pic

TheUrbanPredator

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Nov 21, 2007, 07:57:37 PM
I love this pic

Looks cool, but reminds too much of Scar and how he was a disgrace to the name Predator. Anyway, nice pic.  8)

Gonzossm

Sheer awesomeness. Nothing in either AvP movies even compares to the level of detail Stan Winston put into this Predator.

Very nice pic. I also like ure sig its tight ass hell

darcevil

Quote from: TheUrbanPredator on Nov 20, 2007, 09:29:59 PM

But this, this is f***in brilliant and exactly what a pred should look like, thanks for posting man. Just sheer awesomeness. You're right, nothing in either AvP movies even compares to the level of detail Stan Winston put into this Predator. I think this pred has the best facial design. Don't you?  8)

Is it me or does he kinda have the same expression on his face like on the MIB cockroach?

TheUrbanPredator

Quote from: darcevil on Nov 21, 2007, 09:21:34 PM
Quote from: TheUrbanPredator on Nov 20, 2007, 09:29:59 PM

Is it me or does he kinda have the same expression on his face like on the MIB cockroach?

He does kinda have the same expression on his face like on the MIB cockroach, so it's not just you. But this is only cos of his skin colour which does look a bit like a bug's or that could just be me and he does like a bit like an MIB cockroach.  ???

Predator Queen

Quote from: TheUrbanPredator on Nov 21, 2007, 08:43:23 PM
I love this pic

Looks cool, but reminds too much of Scar and how he was a disgrace to the name Predator. Anyway, nice pic.  8)
your a disgrace to predators..... Scar is a sweety

TheUrbanPredator

Quote from: Predator Queen on Nov 21, 2007, 09:48:25 PM
Quote from: TheUrbanPredator on Nov 21, 2007, 08:43:23 PM
I love this pic

Sorry PredQueen  ;). Your majesty is right, Scar was a sweety... But nothing and no one can beat the pred from P2 a.k.a TheUrbanPredator - me. The one and only good-looking UGLY motherf***er. *ponts to avatar*  ;D

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: Predator Queen on Nov 21, 2007, 09:48:25 PM

The scar perdator wans't that good in AVP but the pic is awesome.

Dark Passenger

I love this pic

I like it, it shos ya what a pred is like with that armour and etc. like theres actually blood there and a bloody skull :o

§niperhawk

§niperhawk

i like this one

ashion

ashion

Quote from: §niperhawk on Nov 22, 2007, 04:10:14 AM
i like this one

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e91/121sniper/untitled.jpg

Nice pic but... 0_o ow much? Someone is gonna be minus part of their arm there.

These are 2 of my many faves on DeviantArt (can't direct link cause DA don't like it):
http://leventep.deviantart.com/art/Predator-48291566
http://athenatt.deviantart.com/art/Predator-Study-2498163

Johnny Handsome

Second pic looks totally badass.
I really like the face on that one.

Yautja161

that second picture, He looks scared.
A pred being scared isnt good

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed