Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,104,603 times)

happypred

happypred

This guys has pictures of all these awesome predator figures: http://mangrasshopper.deviantart.com/gallery/

Requiem28

HOLY HELL!

Great page guys!  :o

PREDDY VEDDER

Sik post

Edvin

totally awesome, more of his sculptures over here: http://www.modelzone.com/mangrasshopper/index.php?level=collection&id=2

happypred

fry1236

Where is the red armoured pred from ? is it a comic or something ? I've always loved that one  8)

DoomRulz

Holy shit, kudos for finding those pics happypred. You must've dug deep for those.

Master

Quote from: fry1236 on Jan 31, 2012, 06:59:43 AM
Where is the red armoured pred from ? is it a comic or something ? I've always loved that one  8)

It`s from fanfilm batman dead end.

happypred

the pencil sketches are pretty amazing
...and those models are some of the best I've seen

fry1236

Quote from: Master on Jan 31, 2012, 03:40:26 PM

It`s from fanfilm batman dead end.

Youtube ?

DoomRulz

Bat Chain Puller

I remember the first time seeing that about 7 or 8 years ago. Totally unspoiled. Totally not expecting Aliens ... then ... oh shit! Predators!

fry1236

PREDDY VEDDER

PREDDY VEDDER

His nickname is Big Red, he's also the only samurai predator that's ever been in any sort of film (if you look closely he's got a sheathed katana sword on his belt).       

predxeno

Batman is doomed.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed