Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,104,628 times)

Stalker

Quote from: Vecrotus on Sep 19, 2011, 06:56:43 AM
It says on the trivia section for Predators that there's an alien skull in the hunting camp. Does anybody know where it is, and if so could you post a pic please.

No there's not, I've watched the movie plenty of times & not once have I seen anything resembling an Alien skull.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I know the skull Vecrotus is talking about. it's this one:

The boards saw already a small debate about it (you can see it here); also funny because if you just look at it for a moment it comes obvious that it has nothing to do with an Alien. Look at dem teeth.
Just imagine, though, how hilarious it would be if it was indeed an Alien Skull. Rodriguez would be a fool.

DoomRulz

I sort of wish it was an Alien skull just to read about the hilarity that would ensue here on the boards.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

DOOM, BUT WAZENT PREDATRZ SAPPOSD TO IGNORE AVOOPEE.

:laugh:

DoomRulz

Srsly. WHY BLACKIE NO FIGHT QVUEEEENNN

Vecrotus

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Sep 19, 2011, 01:02:36 PM

The boards saw already a small debate about it (you can see it here); also funny because if you just look at it for a moment it comes obvious that it has nothing to do with an Alien. Look at dem teeth.
Just imagine, though, how hilarious it would be if it was indeed an Alien Skull. Rodriguez would be a fool.

I know that this has been discussed before, but I just want to share my opinion. That's not an alien skull!

Fujimaster

Quote from: Vecrotus on Sep 19, 2011, 03:55:36 PM
Quote from: OmegaZilla on Sep 19, 2011, 01:02:36 PM

I know that this has been discussed before, but I just want to share my opinion. That's not an alien skull!

Ok. then what is it?

Sexy Poot

Some random alien skull to go with the (gasp) other random alien skulls?  :laugh:

Vecrotus

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Sep 19, 2011, 08:33:07 PM
Some random alien skull to go with the (gasp) other random alien skulls?  :laugh:

This. It looks nothing like the alien we know and love. The teeth are just too large and sharp. The alien teeth are similar to a humans. These ones look like that of a dinosaur.

Fujimaster

Yeah but it could have been birthed from something unhuman.

DoomRulz

But it's not an Alien. It would look heavily out of place if it was.

Topazora

Topazora

I found this pic rather creepily amusing.

picture
artist

predxeno

^That's hilarious. :laugh: :laugh:

Master Chief

That's the same pick-up line I use at bars.

Vecrotus

That is quite funny. Wonder if that's really what male Predator do after a successful hunt. Just substitute the woman with a female Predator.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed