Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,104,587 times)

delsaber8

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Sep 09, 2011, 10:28:04 AM
Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Sep 09, 2011, 03:48:17 AM
Could I ask you guys in this thread to get me as many reference pics of the P2 Elder as possible?

http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab43/OmegaZilla95/Alien%20and%20Predator/Predator%202/Predelder.jpg

This is a life-size replica, but I reckon the paintjob is pretty accurate:

Pretty sure someone posted a video showing the auctioned Elder suit, can't find it at the moment though.
First pic is amazing.

Keith

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

:o

Keith, is there a limit to how much you can amaze? ;D

Keith

I knew you'd like that one.  :laugh:

Sexy Poot

Yeah thats really good. haven't seen that one yet.

DoomRulz

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

This is probably my favourite shot of Mr. Black in Predators. The lighting, composition and drama are excellent, as cheesy as it sounds:

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Vecrotus on Sep 10, 2011, 06:52:09 PM
This is probably my favourite shot of Mr. Black in Predators. The lighting, composition and drama are excellent, as cheesy as it sounds:

That's a great shot!

Personally, I'm back and forth about the Predators "camp" though.   Having humans stumble upon their "camp" kind of adds some vulnerability, in my humble opinion.

Vecrotus

The cinematography during the night-time sequences in the hunting camp was amazing. Each shot was well composed and echoed the look of the jungle during the final battle in Predator. Plus, Mr. Black and Classic Predator looked amazing.

Requiem28

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Sep 09, 2011, 10:28:04 AM
Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Sep 09, 2011, 03:48:17 AM
Could I ask you guys in this thread to get me as many reference pics of the P2 Elder as possible?

For some reason, it's really weird for me to look at this pic, and then look at my elder predator fig.  They look pretty much exactly alike in the facial expression, which, for some reason, is creeping me out. 

I don't know.  This pic just leaves a strange impression on me.  :-\

Terx2

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Sep 12, 2011, 02:00:08 PM
Quote from: Vecrotus on Sep 10, 2011, 06:52:09 PM

That's a great shot!

Personally, I'm back and forth about the Predators "camp" though.   Having humans stumble upon their "camp" kind of adds some vulnerability, in my humble opinion.

They did lay traps. Mombasa tripped one. And Edwin tripped one near the camp. And Edwin and Isabelle triggered the net trap.

Ghostface

I think the camp was the best part about Predators. It was so primal and raw.

Terx2

Quote from: Ghostface on Sep 19, 2011, 06:34:47 AM
I think the camp was the best part about Predators. It was so primal and raw.

It looked tribal and horrific aswell. Plus my favourite scene in the entire film was in the the Predator camp.

Vecrotus

It says on the trivia section for Predators that there's an alien skull in the hunting camp. Does anybody know where it is, and if so could you post a pic please.

Fujimaster

I think it was the flaming skull when they first stumble apon the camp. I could be wrong though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed