Side mission objectives

Started by Engineer, Jan 29, 2014, 08:03:22 PM

Author
Side mission objectives (Read 1,436 times)

Engineer

Engineer

Hi everyone,

I've been playing the side missions, and on some of them I am having trouble getting three masks/eggs. Does anyone have any sort of list for what you need to do to acquire 3 masks/eggs for each mission? For example on predator side mission called "ghost" I've lasted the whole 5 minutes and racked up over 40 kills, most of which were body slices with the praetorian whip, and had full health by the end but only acquired 2 masks. I never destroyed the generator either. I tried again and attempted to get executions every time, and racked up 24 executions and 27 kills total but only got one mask. That makes me think you have to get as many kills as possible in 5 minutes to get 3 masks? But I'm unsure... I'm unsure about the three mask/egg requirements on a lot of other missions too, hence why I'm asking...

Kazuki

Kazuki

I have similar problem. Had any one got 3 stars for united offensively? Are we supposed to be able to get 3 stars for overpowered?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed