Sonic (Live Action)

Started by ace3g, Jun 29, 2018, 11:18:42 PM

Author
Sonic (Live Action) (Read 12,057 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

what was the 2/3 months of filming?

Suppose that makes sense with the amount of CGI and voice work they are gonna do

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Sonic live action... What did i just typed ???

ace3g

reecebomb

reecebomb

Oh, Live action, that's a new name that big movie studios like to use to try to shovel more cgi animation (that looks no more real than Shrek in the end) down our throat. Not that a Sonic film could be made in any other way.

Immortan Jonesy

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Just when we thought crappy Sonic OCs would be an everyday background piece of DeviantArt, here comes more fuel for these abominations.

I really don't care that it's CGI. Not all CGI is bad. But they could've used a better style. The legs in the poster remind me of parody art people make to poke fun at the Sonic fandom.

That's just my input. I'm no fan of the Sonic games or franchise as a whole, but I did my time on DeviantArt, and I do not understand this fandom. At all. I've contemplated going back, but if "fan art" of this is going to be everywhere, there's no point in bothering, because why put effort into an original piece that contains meaning and creativity while the Sonic recolor OC gets a hundred favorites.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

This is supposed to be a teaser poster, so the final design could be different.

https://twitter.com/TailsChannel/status/1073147593146822656

ace3g

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Some one needs to cover Deep Purple's Speed King for the film

ace3g

ace3g

Whiskeybrewer

ace3g

ace3g

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I'm old enough to remember when Sega assembled this character from market research and I was dumb enough to even buy the first couple of games.  To this day, it still baffles me that he had any staying power or why he was ever considered "cool."

The Old One

The Old One

Truly we live in a cursed timeline.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: The Old One on May 01, 2019, 02:39:46 AM
Truly we live in a cursed timeline.

Lord Almighty.

So Walt went crazy and used chemistry to turn Jesse into a blue hedgehog?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed