New PSP Pics

Started by The Sabinator, Oct 20, 2007, 12:20:32 PM

Author
New PSP Pics (Read 9,986 times)

The Sabinator

The Sabinator

http://au.media.psp.ign.com/media/945/945505/img_4988687.html

In this pic i could be wrong but it looks like a runner dog alien it could be just for the game but also hopefully in the movie aswell

Xerxész

Xerxész

Yeah, it could be. :) There are a lot of dogs in the town, so everything could happen.  ;)

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

But they already said that they hadnt had the budget to redesign the aliens from scratch, so i dont think they had the money to do a dog-alien or even more hybrids from scratch, and the mold from the dogalien from 1992 was probably not useable anymore.
Dont get your hopes up.

Xerxész

Xerxész

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Oct 20, 2007, 12:43:12 PM
But they already said that they hadnt had the budget to redesign the aliens from scratch, so i dont think they had the money to do a dog-alien or even more hybrids from scratch, and the mold from the dogalien from 1992 was probably not useable anymore.
Dont get your hopes up.
But the directors said that there will be many hybrid Aliens in the film.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Xerxész on Oct 20, 2007, 12:45:14 PM
Dont get your hopes up.
No they didn´t, trust me, they never said that there will be any hybrids besides the predalien.

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Oct 20, 2007, 12:47:07 PM
Quote from: Xerxész on Oct 20, 2007, 12:45:14 PM
Dont get your hopes up.
No they didn´t, trust me, they never said that there will be any hybrids besides the predalien.

hummm... I remmember reading different. also remmember there was a post where everyone was doing their bets on the hybrids.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

If colin or greg said that there will be hybrids in the movie then show me please.
That thread was about if there should be more hybrids besides the predalien, that was pure specutlation.
I would love to see a dog alien, but you have to see (and maybe love) avp-r for what it is.
An entertaining low budget production.

gameoverman

gameoverman

That isn't a dog alien either, dog aliens don't have pipes sticking out of their backs.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: gameoverman on Oct 20, 2007, 01:44:15 PM
That isn't a dog alien either, dog aliens don't have pipes sticking out of their backs.
True, and in the pics you can see the ridged heads.

The Sabinator

The Sabinator

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Oct 20, 2007, 01:48:58 PM
Quote from: gameoverman on Oct 20, 2007, 01:44:15 PM
True, and in the pics you can see the ridged heads.

Well its not a warrior alien i can be sure of that

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

wow, those graphics are imprssive for psp.  i can now expect the 360 FPS to be incredible looking, and terrifying to boot.

Horhey

Horhey

There are plenty of dogs in the suberbs so Id be suprised if there arent any runners in the movie.

Anyone know if Wolf has 2 Wristblades in the movie?

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Horhey on Oct 20, 2007, 04:12:10 PM
There are plenty of dogs in the suberbs so Id be suprised if there arent any runners in the movie.
I guess you will be surprised then.

Hudson

Hudson

I'm liking the shot of him in what looks to be a designed spaceship similar to Predator 2.  If they have that design in the movie I'll be happy.  It was way too bland in AvP 1 and looked ridiculous on the inside.

TheUrbanPredator

TheUrbanPredator

Is that what I think it is? Are the pods are back from AvP? I think they are, look closely.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed