Prey Catch All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 22, 2021, 07:54:07 AM

Author
Prey Catch All Thread (Read 327,832 times)

Master Chief

Master Chief

haha I wasn't a big fan of the Bigfoot idea, but after reading this thread, the idea is growing on me.  :P  I can't believe I'm saying this, but I kinda want to see a team up between the Guardian of the Forest, a grizzly bear (boar), and a Native with a bow taking on a Predator.  :laugh:

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Master Chief on Mar 03, 2022, 03:52:03 PM
haha I wasn't a big fan of the Bigfoot idea, but after reading this thread, the idea is growing on me.  :P  I can't believe I'm saying this, but I kinda want to see a team up between the Guardian of the Forest, a grizzly bear (boar), and a Native with a bow taking on a Predator.  :laugh:

Yes!!!

Welcome to the #SasquatchBros team MC!  👊

xxx

xxx

Quote from: Master Chief on Mar 03, 2022, 03:52:03 PM

Well,
there might be another explanation (but it probably wouldn't be the case)

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

that's disgusting

xxx

xxx

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Mar 06, 2022, 12:52:48 AM
that's disgusting

Indeed,
I've tried to add fur to alien too....it looks even worse

Kradan

Kradan

Furry Alien ?

xxx

xxx

Quote from: Kradan on Mar 06, 2022, 06:46:38 AM
Furry Alien ?
Yep,
it's no good...I was just killing time trying to not look constantly at the news

ace3g

ace3g

Some IG stories posted today.

Corporal Hicks

I wonder if they are indeed signifying something is coming soon.

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Is it possible we get a trailer soon? Or at least a teaser?

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Official marketing campaign could start this month.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 08, 2022, 08:39:00 AM
I wonder if they are indeed signifying something is coming soon.

Could be Kyle was just bored. :D

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

So I just realized that its confirmed that Prey is coming this summer? Got Jurassic World Dominion and Prey to look forward to this summer, alright!  8)

Kailem

Kailem

I hope we actually get a teaser and trailer for this. Some streaming movie releases still do that, but it feels like the vast majority of them only have one full trailer a few weeks before release.

Hopefully though if Disney really is intending on turning both Alien and Predator into "event" streaming franchises they're going to market them a bit more than the average random Netflix joint.

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Gonna sound real embarrassing but while I'm logged in on my computer, I'm not logged in on my phone so I can't readily post the photo, but Ian Whyte and Ian Feuer had been photographed with Alec Gillis with a muscular humanoid figure right behind Ian Whyte. Ian Feur looking him up was in AVP-R according to IMDB and of course we all know Ian Whyte's portrayals of the Predator.

Not 100% about how old the photo is. It might be from AVP-R but it's worth noting we have three people involved with Predator in some capacity in a recently posted photo on Alec Gillis's instagram. Assuming Kyle Straut is our Predator, we may have three assuming these very tall guys are filming or have filmed something.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed