Nintendo thread

Started by judge death, Aug 04, 2022, 07:04:11 PM

Author
Nintendo thread (Read 1,446 times)

judge death

judge death

I saw that we have a Playstation and Xbox thread but nothing for Nintendo and their current console: Switch so decided to make it.

Nintendo Switch

Released in 2017, its Nintendos current console that is competing with PS4 and Xbox one mainly and has sold over 107 million examples. Last version is the Switch Oled, with a better and bigger screen, more internal memory and upgrades.

To me this is my main console for this generation and just love it, being able to play it on my TV at home and then have it with me on the move, and play Alien isolation wherever I want. Have gotten MEtroid Dread, Breath of the wild and other games on the way, got my switch late: December 2021, the Oled version. Have now a long list of 30+ games to get for it, and try to get some of the limited run games.

After having Wii U I can say it was pretty much a prototype to what Switch became and is happy to see Nintendo back after the dark years with Wii U.

I miss we dont have a virtual console shop like Wii and Wii U had so the retro games one can only play as long as one pay for online mode but with family package its rather cheap.

So what does people here think about this console and Nintendo overall, feel free to add eachother friendcodes and play online together. :D

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

How do you like the Joy-Con drift?

judge death

judge death

Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 04, 2022, 07:27:23 PMHow do you like the Joy-Con drift?
Mine work flawlesly so no experience with it :)

judge death

judge death

Changed battery in every game boy game I have that uses batteries, now they are ready for 30 more years. :D

Replaced batteries in my snes games too:

Darkness

Darkness

I have a Switch but I really want them to bring out a 4K 60fps model. When it comes to multiplatform games, I always opt for where I can get the best performance.

I'm hoping we get another Mario game like Odyssey.

judge death

judge death

Metroid prime remaster looks amazing! :D
Ordered the physical edition, not far away now until I can play it.

Beat Metroid dread recently, I liked it a lot.

BTW: my metroid amiibo collection:

All amiibos:

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: judge death on Feb 16, 2023, 10:03:10 PMMetroid prime remaster looks amazing! :D
Ordered the physical edition, not far away now until I can play it.

Beat Metroid dread recently, I liked it a lot.

BTW: my metroid amiibo collection:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/453470219571167283/1071157745081917480/IMG_0939.jpg
All amiibos:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/453470219571167283/1071157822236131448/IMG_0940.jpg
I should take photos of my Amiibos, I've got a bunch.

I'm in the middle of playing the Metroid games in timeline-order, I'm partway through Zero Mission right now but I've got Metroid Prime: Remastered on deck.

Immortan Jonesy

Wweyland

Wweyland

Still planning to get an old Game Boy to play Alien 3 and AvP: The Last Of His Clan

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed