Looking for comic artists

Started by DevanGill, Feb 19, 2018, 12:22:59 AM

Author
Looking for comic artists (Read 653 times)

DevanGill

DevanGill

Hey, guys! I figured this would be an ideal place to put my ideas out there, but I've been working on some detailed outlines for an online comic which would essentially weave between the events of the prequel films. My main goal has always been to tell a story that not only answers questions for fans who have seen Prometheus and Covenant, but to also flesh out the Alien universe in ways that haven't been fully explored in the films or comics. To that end, these are not horror-centric stories, and there are no xenomorphs, but the current plan is to enrich the mythology in such a way that when the reader watches the movies, they'll notice details that bring everything together. There's a lot of information contained in these outlines that would make it difficult for me to fully summarize within this post, but I'd be more than happy to share them with anyone who is interested in a future collaboration.

Knowing how passionate and talented the fanbase is, I just wanted to reach out to fellow writers/artists that on here and get some feedback because these are ideas I've been working on for quite a long time and I would love to see them realized one day for the benefit of Alien/Prometheus fans everywhere. If you're interested in contributing, just shoot me a PM and we can go from there. Thanks, guys!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed