Why December?

Started by ian36015, Jan 11, 2007, 02:37:51 AM

Author
Why December? (Read 6,316 times)

Newsfop

Newsfop

Why in December? Oh, I don't know. You don't think it will live long standing up next to Rush Hour 3, Ocean's 13, Pirates 3, Spider-man 3 and the sequel to the Fantastic Four?  ::)

AtR

AtR

Whenever I'm in a theater there's always someone half theater away laughing. God damn bastards.

innerchaos

innerchaos

You're telling me. The most memorable experience I have with that is seeing the first AVP. When Lex and Scar were running down that hall after getting "suited up" this guy was uproarious, but I couldn't blame him!

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I remember the first time in cinema watching AVP, I had already seen a crapy copy of the film, but I wanted to see cineama version, there was a guy during, the Alien and Predator fight, he kept telling his girlfriend the Predator was gonna win, I could hear loads of people muttering and as soon as the Alien killed the Predator the cinema went quite, I just sat there with a smill because I knew it was coming  ;D see theres my smile.

Shadow

Shadow

haha, yeh. there was similar at my cinema

AtR

AtR

Mr. Weyland your post made me laugh. :D

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

It was a fun sight, you should have seen the cinema audienceses faces, they were shocked, they really didnt expect the ALIEN to win never mind kill to Predators  :D

Dachande

Dachande

You should of got up and just shouted OWNED in the guys face..... sure you might get attacked, but it would be a helluva sight to see :D

frankaster

frankaster

december it´s a good season for selling mcfarlane toys!

but it´s good to have competeten directors this time, and I hope the cgi take more than 3 months because the ones on avp suck, I think the fights in the movie look a lot better in the behind the sceens that in the actual movie. (that´s a little proof of how anderson sucks)

I WANT PREDATOR TO WIN and the best ending of all the franchisie!!(like not self-destroy device like pred 2)

AtR

AtR

Seld Destruct was in Pred 1, in Pred 2 the predator just got killed by a smart disc.

xenopred66

xenopred66

Quote from: AtR on Jan 20, 2007, 12:59:36 PM
Seld Destruct was in Pred 1, in Pred 2 the predator just got killed by a smart disc.

i was about to say that  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed