Is there any connection to AVP 1?(Sanaa Lathan etc.)

Started by King Willie, Dec 28, 2006, 09:46:27 PM

Author
Is there any connection to AVP 1?(Sanaa Lathan etc.) (Read 4,171 times)

King Willie

Well yeah the title says it all. I was curios to see if AVP 2 has any connection with Lex(Sanaa Lathan) and how thatll work out if ayone has any information.

FACEBOX

I hate the fact that AVP took place in the present. (past now)
It should've been a continuation, or a spin-off of the original series. >:(

King Willie

I really liked that aspect of it cause it's like in our backyard you know, and AVP2 in a small town will be cool cause itll be the first time we see Aliens out and about in the real world (not counting the Arctic).

Darkness

It'll be interestng to see how they deal with Sanaa Lathan's character but seeing as she's not in AvP2, she'll probably be written off as dead. Although there were vehicles next to her that she could have used to get away at the end of AvP1.

King Willie

Yeah, I really don't like when they do sequels with 0 connection to the previous films, if there was almost no connection id be thinking of things like "Bring it on again"/"The butterfly effect 2" and stupid shit like that.

Darkness

Well, obviously the Predalien will be in it from the end of AvP. And possibly a cameo appearance from Lance Henriksen - probably in a news report or something like that. Maybe that'll explain what happened to Lex.

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: Darkness on Dec 28, 2006, 09:58:13 PM
It'll be interestng to see how they deal with Sanaa Lathan's character but seeing as she's not in AvP2, she'll probably be written off as dead. Although there were vehicles next to her that she could have used to get away at the end of AvP1.
there doing to her what they did with Dutch and Mike, maybe the government abducts the survivors of any predator encountes.

King Willie

Yeah, I wonder whatever happened to Arnold and Glover...my dream would be to see them both come in to fight the Pred in this movie or something, but thatll never happen. Seriously though, Arnold should be in Predator 3 if it ever gets made.

Darkness

I'd have probably thought the goverment would have let Dutch/Harrigan go. Even if they said anything, nobody would believe them. They wouldn't have enough proof. And at the end of P2, we saw one Keyes' guys come down in the helicopter. He wasn't too concerned leaving Harrigan behind to deal with the police officers.

CELTICPRED

My ending for AVP 2 after the Aliens and Predators have gone/been defeated.

-What the hell was that all about?

*Dutch and Harrigan get out of black SUV

-You don't wanna know.

or

-Some ugly motha f**kas.

The Ultimate Predator

Quote-You don't wanna know.

That would be cool. I could see them getting Glover, but Arnie is unlikely.

Mr. Weyland

They did get Arnie for AVP 1 but he had to do elections, he said yes but thrn the date the wanted him was his election day, i think they still can get him, he has time to be in 'Around the world in 80 days' so he should be in AVP 2 or 3 with Danny  ;D

topman

arnie will never act again mate, im sure of that.......................sadly :'(

Mr. Weyland

who know, Sylvester Stallone said he was retired in 2004 or 2005 and now he done another Rocky, and supposed to be doing another Rambo  ;D

The Ultimate Predator

True, but Arnie has a proper commitment.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed