700th Recorded Multiplayer Match in AvP3

Started by AcidGlow, Aug 27, 2012, 03:47:06 PM

Author
700th Recorded Multiplayer Match in AvP3 (Read 1,692 times)

wrenrox

;D congrates on breaking 700th some inpressive moves if you wana team up sometime add mt gt and also get to that 1000th and keep the vids comeing  ;D

AcidGlow

Thanks. I sometimes team up with a friend or 2 during ranked if they need XP. But most of the time I hit player matches. I'd like to hit 1000 recorded matches but it might take another year. And with Borderlands 2 and Black ops this year.. dunno =o

T.L.22

I like your video. I share a lot of the same view points you express. It's my favorite FPS, and definitely in my Top 5 overall. I've taken a break to try and get through the Mass Effect series, but I still pop in a few matches pretty frequently. I just wish more people would play the DLC maps. They're so good.

Also, congrats on 700 recorded matches! That's an impressive feat. Like really impressive. And good luck on hitting 1,000!

SahrsnTheRonin

Nice Acid, very dedicated!

AcidGlow

Quote from: T.L.22 on Aug 30, 2012, 04:24:26 PM
I like your video. I share a lot of the same view points you express. It's my favorite FPS, and definitely in my Top 5 overall. I've taken a break to try and get through the Mass Effect series, but I still pop in a few matches pretty frequently. I just wish more people would play the DLC maps. They're so good.

Also, congrats on 700 recorded matches! That's an impressive feat. Like really impressive. And good luck on hitting 1,000!
Thanks!  ;D

Quote from: SahrsnTheRonin on Sep 11, 2012, 01:58:46 AM
Nice Acid, very dedicated!
Yo, I love this game's multiplayer   :)  This game to me is what Call of Duty is to alot of other ppl.  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed