Peter Weyland video ! ^^

Started by Snowdog, Feb 28, 2012, 07:16:01 PM

Author
Peter Weyland video ! ^^ (Read 150,713 times)

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

Well, I'm doing my best to warm to the crassness of the future but it makes me look idiotic

Prime113

Prime113

It's a f**kin' VIRAL VIDEO. Holy shit, guys. Prometheus will have nearly an entire different crew on it. Director, editor, grip. Geez.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: tmjhur on Feb 29, 2012, 01:14:19 PM
Voice was a bit hammy, didn't like the editing one bit. That kind of editing would ruin the movie for me no matter how good the ideas are.

i like the video a lot ;D but i have to agree with you on the editing. after a couple of rewatches *couch* 20 *couch*. I noticed the editing was a bit off at some points.

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

Quote from: Prime113 on Feb 29, 2012, 01:21:44 PM
It's a f**kin' VIRAL VIDEO. Holy shit, guys. Prometheus will have nearly an entire different crew on it. Director, editor, grip. Geez.

Well, is that all it is, I thought that they're supposed to be selling us movie

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: wmmvrrvrrmm on Feb 29, 2012, 01:27:18 PM

Well, is that all it is, well I thought that they're supposed to be selling us movie

If you need a viral video to sell you on this movie, and you're a member on this site, then, well, there is something wrong with you.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Well, is that all it is, I thought that they're supposed to be selling us movie

Quit trying to act staunch. They had your money from day one and you know it.

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

Quote from: Prime113 on Feb 29, 2012, 01:28:49 PM

Well, is that all it is, well I thought that they're supposed to be selling us movie

If you need a viral video to sell you on this movie, and you're a member on this site, then, well, there is something wrong with you.

I'm talking about us as a whole world of cinema audience participators, and the objective of this viral video is to get people interested in the movie rather than just the people on the AVPGalaxy site

At the moment, the only thing really interesting to me about the movie is that it's a Ridley Scott movie, Noomi Rapace is in it and there are some attempts at creating the biomechanic look in it.

So far, I'm assuming that it will be as good as Robin Hood, at least I saw it in the cinema.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

We... are the gods now.

Chilling.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

So... Guy Pearce, an Englishman, has a rubbish English accent?

Interesting....

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Feb 29, 2012, 01:53:35 PM
We... are the gods now.

Chilling.

Damn straight.

alanwu1233

alanwu1233

Not a single shit was given by Jesus.

Never say no to Panda!

Well he said "we" but what he really wanted to say was "I"  ;)

SM

SM

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Feb 29, 2012, 02:26:29 PM
So... Guy Pearce, an Englishman, has a rubbish English accent?

Interesting....

Someone who who has lived in Australia since the age of three isn't going to have any natural English accent.

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

Gosh, well maybe he's just British and that's about it. He's supposed to have been born in Mumbai/ Bombay

Kol

Kol

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Feb 29, 2012, 02:39:01 PM

obviously.  :)
there's something in his eyes, that tells me that his agenda is more devilish than righteous.

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

Quote from: Kol on Feb 29, 2012, 02:44:00 PM
Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Feb 29, 2012, 02:39:01 PM

obviously.  :)
there's something in his eyes, that tells me that his agenda is more devilish than righteous.

Maybe that's probably why it makes me want to go back and watch Sam Neil doing his speeches back in The Omen III: the Final Conflict

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed