Prometheus Plot Reveal - Aliens ARE In It

Started by Darkoo, Jan 27, 2011, 03:03:32 PM

Author
Prometheus Plot Reveal - Aliens ARE In It (Read 153,172 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Bio mechanoid killers? Well, its already a step up from AVP!

Alexa Chung

ridley stop dicking around and give us the forever war before you die

Sharp Sticks

By the time he gets around to it everyone will be gay.

chupacabras acheronsis

so much for dicking around

Alexa Chung

i hope ridley doesn't die half way through production because his brother will probably get involved

Sharp Sticks

Oh god.

Remonster

Remonster

So far Im enjoying this Shadow 19 script. Fassbender would be perfect as Vance.

Wow, yeah just finished Shadow 19 and I have to say i thoroughly enjoyed it! Some of the dialogue towards the end felt forced, but otherwise it was a great Science Fiction script. I would rather see Shadow 19 see the light of day rather than see it get transformed into a movie with our Xenomorphs.

dachande89

You know what, Im just putting this at hope zero until I read either "Alien movie" or "Not an Alien movie".

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

This movie is confusing me. I hear it's not really a Alien movie even though it has Xenos. Some people are saying "Calling this movie a Alien movie is like calling Always 2 a "Godzilla" film".

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Thanks for that Shadow 19 script... pretty badass read..... Prometheus being in it, alongside a planet with very nasty lifeforms and
Spoiler
a terrifying alien race that could easily be replaced with the Space Jockeys...
[close]
it cant be a coincidence... no way in hell.. they used this as the starting point for the new movie. 

DaddyYautja

What is Shadow 19?
Meaning, how old is it? Who wrote it? For what? etc.

warneford87

Quote from: Vulhala on Jan 27, 2011, 09:01:09 PM
Quote from: warneford87 on Jan 27, 2011, 08:47:41 PM
I have good friend that is working on the movie in pinewood. He showed me pictures of aliens style APV's and he told me that he has read the script and that it is indeed all about the space jockeys. He also said it's gonna be real hardcore sci fi. Can't wait.

That's a bold statement mate. Any proof? :o
no im afraid not. he showed me pics on his phone just before xmas and said that he's under a non disclosure agreement so unfortunately i cant get these pics, but rest assured he said it will be awesome.

Master

Quote from: warneford87 on Feb 03, 2011, 08:40:03 AM
Quote from: Vulhala on Jan 27, 2011, 09:01:09 PM
Quote from: warneford87 on Jan 27, 2011, 08:47:41 PM
I have good friend that is working on the movie in pinewood. He showed me pictures of aliens style APV's and he told me that he has read the script and that it is indeed all about the space jockeys. He also said it's gonna be real hardcore sci fi. Can't wait.

That's a bold statement mate. Any proof? :o
no im afraid not. he showed me pics on his phone just before xmas and said that he's under a non disclosure agreement so unfortunately i cant get these pics, but rest assured he said it will be awesome.

But of course you can`t  ::)

Gazz

Just got my issue of Empire and I'm sorry to report that it reveals nothing new. It's just a run down of published events that led to Prometheus without actually telling us anything more than fox and Scott did.  :(

Darkoo

Quote from: Gazz on Feb 03, 2011, 11:59:35 AM
Just got my issue of Empire and I'm sorry to report that it reveals nothing new. It's just a run down of published events that led to Prometheus without actually telling us anything more than fox and Scott did.  :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed