Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 964,869 times)

Randomizer

Randomizer

Playing Ace Combat 6 , real fun to play .

Here I found a link : www.youtube.com/watch?v=AezM-R0lQf4

Vepariga

Vepariga

finished the main story of Watch_Dogs, good stuff,highly enjoyable.

now im doing all the bonus missions and side stuff.  :)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 01, 2014, 11:09:51 AM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Jul 01, 2014, 03:42:47 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 30, 2014, 05:22:37 PM
I hope you're well-equipped. Baal is no cake walk.

I was thinking about using the Paladin myself but he doesn't strike me as being a great single-player character. Most of his powers are all defensive.

He's got some nice offensive moves, too. Zeal is probably my favorite.

Believe it or not, I had an easier time fighting Mephisto than Duriel. I know, crazy, right? When I fought Mephisto, I managed (albeit unintentionally) position myself across a small gap but he was still within firing range, and I guess for some reason, he didn't figure out how to get out of that small space in the corner of the screen, so I just kept pumping him full of arrows. I'm on the final ques of Act V now...this won't be easy.

Duriel is f**king ridiculously hard. Mephisto only killed me like once or twice. Duriel smeared me all across the room.

I'm in the Worldstone Keep now. I got a feeling Baal's gonna be harder than Diablo was.

Eva

Eva

Bought a couple of games on the Steam Summer sale - also the Total War titles too see if these kind of games are for me. If not, they were cheap and it's ok...

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 30, 2014, 05:22:37 PM
I hope you're well-equipped. Baal is no cake walk.

I was thinking about using the Paladin myself but he doesn't strike me as being a great single-player character. Most of his powers are all defensive.

I remember Duriel as the hardest act boss in the game. Close quarters combat and if you left the battle through a portal to heal or get more potions, his health went back to 100% or similar. Some character classes had a very tough time dealing with him.

The Paladin is great imo - those auras kick ass, if you go with the right ones.

But I won't play Diablo II again, considering they regularly reset all ladder characters, effectively eliminating your progress, forcing you to start over from scratch. Effing stupid.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'm ready to open Diablo's seals in Act V, but I'm only at level 28 and my gear isn't where it should be so I want to go back and build myself up more before fighting Diablo. I fought Duriel a second time and it was pure aggravation lol. Think I'll just stick to killing Mephisto and co over and over again.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

I hated the seals part because of all the assholes that showed up to fight me.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

YES! Especially that super fast Venom Lord motherf**ker. Right now I'm fighting Diablo. This is going to take forever.

EDIT: DID IT!!! Only took me thirty minutes and three retries.

First Blood

First Blood

Sniper Elite III

For forty bucks why the hell not. Not much of a story here. The focus is to blow the balls, brains and anything else off as many Nazis as possible. From time to time, I feel like Tom Berenger from Sniper. Just need a Billy Zane sidekick.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Silent Hill 2

Finished this for the umpteenth time. :'(

Mr. Sin

Mr. Sin

My son has me playing Resident Evil 4, 5, and 6 when I have downtime. I could not be prouder, and yet, am sick to death of his backseat gaming. He loves watching me kill monsters I guess.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

you should coop

Mr. Sin

Mr. Sin

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jul 02, 2014, 04:19:57 AM
you should coop

I would, but he's only 4, haha. Though, he does have skills.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Trust me, even a four-year-old has better skills than Sheva's AI.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

GTA: Online

This new Musket is just absurd, I've seen real ones used and they aren't that accurate, hence why soldiers walking in waves was a thing back in the day, to increase their effectiveness. In this game they made the Musket as accurate as a sniper, which is ludicrous.  :laugh: But hey it's a game, they gotta balance it out and I suppose making it as accurate and deadly as a sniper is a fair way to compensate for the very slow reload speed and only having one shot at a time, need to make the thing usable after all against it's competition.

I'm feeling broke in this game, at least in comparison, spent a lot of money on new vehicles and the highest modifications, including the Bravado Gauntlet (muscle) and Bravado Buffalo S (sports). So much for saving up for the Buzzard chopper. You'll see me avoiding the use of expensive explosives, sniper ammo and grenade launcher ammo for a long while now.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Diablo II

Got to Baal. Motherf**ker wont stop spawning enemies for me to fight. Got through a few waves until these demons I never seen before show up. Waaay too powerful for me. Gotta level grind, maybe kill a few bosses for loot.

Fallout: New Vegas

Got some texture and armor mods running. Makes the game real nice.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed