Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 965,153 times)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Keg if you aren't interested in MP then you might not want KZ3 until the price drops..it's great single player but dude the multiplayer is where the real fun is.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

^ Seen. The single player is definitely not worth the MSRP on its own.

Keg

Keg

Thats your opinions. I play alot of single player and I also replay games I like many, many times. I know i'll be playing Killzone 2 again and again. Saying MP is where the fun is at, may be the case for you guys, but not me. Not every gamer plays online. Besides ive gotten all three Killzone games for a measly £13 anyway. I bought the first for £5 used and then a week later got Killzone 2 used for £8. Then I traded in Fifa 11 (which I got as a gift at christmas and got bored of) and Black Ops (single player didnt really do it for me enough to play through again) and didnt have to pay a penny to get Killzone 3. Result!

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

I also replay games a lot, but when it's obvious the most work was put into the online experience then you're still missing out. The ending of the game will always be unsatisfying. When you realize that at least give the online a try kay?

Keg

Keg

No. I dont play online. I just dont. I like to play a couple of hours single player at a time when i can and thats it. Im not missing out on anything. I hate this idea that everybody plays games for multiplayer these days. They dont. Hell look at Bioshock. That didnt even have MP and that was a FPS and I absolutely love it. Dont assume every gamer is alike. I play for single player, simple as that and I had a blast with Killzone and Killzone 2 so im sure i'm going to love the new one too.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

I'm not assuming all gamers are alike, because I'm not that f**kin' stupid. You insinuating that I am is kind of annoying. I've been gaming since I was a little kid, I'm not some Call of Duty bandwagon goddamn frat boy. Fine, don't play online. I'm sorry to have bothered you.

Keg

Keg

You insinuating im missing out and telling me how I should play my games is annoying too. Not everybody enjoys multiplayer. Ive always been like that and I dont think that will change. Ive never really enjoyed playing online and I dont think I ever will. So far in Killzone 3 im upto the point where time jumps forward 6 months after the escape from Helghan failed and damn upto now, its a much more exciting, faster paced game than the last.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

As much as I'd like to continue argue the point I'm letting it go. I could go on forever, but I wont. Because I'm just letting it go. Yep. Right now. And..gone.

severen76

severen76

....Crysis 2

Not really liking it.

Keg

Keg

So far i think im about 3/4 of the way through Killzone 3 and its fantastic. The gameplay is certainly more varied than the last game and theres a bigger focus on the story than last time which is good although I am braced for a disapointing ending according to Deathbearer. I quite liked Killzone 2's ending where Sev just sits on the steps as if in despair at whats happening and alot of people hated that ending so we'll see.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Quote from: Keg on Mar 19, 2011, 08:59:28 PM
I quite liked Killzone 2's ending where Sev just sits on the steps as if in despair at whats happening and alot of people hated that ending so we'll see.

Ah huh, that does sound a bit lame.  :D

Although probably not as infamous as Halo 2's sequel-bait ending was.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: TJ Doc on Mar 19, 2011, 09:42:50 PM
Quote from: Keg on Mar 19, 2011, 08:59:28 PM
I quite liked Killzone 2's ending where Sev just sits on the steps as if in despair at whats happening and alot of people hated that ending so we'll see.

Ah huh, that does sound a bit lame.  :D

Although probably not as infamous as Halo 2's sequel-bait ending was.

I thought it was a great ending. After everything hes been through, the realization that its about to get a whole lot worse hits him. He slumps down, deflated as a massive fleet of enemy ships arrives overhead and everybody around him starts to panic. I suppose with me playing all three Killzone games in one week it was easy for me to enjoy that ending because Killzone 3 picks up right where that ended. But if youd played it on release you'd be pissed that youve got to wait a few years to find out whats going to happen, which to be honest I think the ending of Killzone 3 (which ive just beaten in the last half hour) is worse for that. Its a great ending, but its too abrupt and youre left thinking, well what the hell now?

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

I was left with "What was the point of any of that?"

Nope

Nope

EA Sports MMA.
Pretty good fun.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Deathbearer on Mar 20, 2011, 02:18:32 AM
I was left with "What was the point of any of that?"

I figured mission accomplished. I was more surprised with the Vektans' surprise. I mean, that's what they wanted.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed