Alien Romulus connections to other Alien media?

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Dec 30, 2022, 07:29:16 PM

Do you think Alien Romulus could have some connection to the Noah Hawley series, Alien prequels or the original tetralogy?

Tied up with the Alien prequels
15 (28.8%)
Tied up with Noah Hawley series
2 (3.8%)
Tied up with Alien original tetralogy
25 (48.1%)
Tied up with AVP
0 (0%)
No link at all
10 (19.2%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Author
Alien Romulus connections to other Alien media? (Read 10,802 times)

Nightmare Asylum

The rules I made.

Eal

Ends got some pretty amusing reactions at my theater. Mostly the part where they threw Michael Myers into a meat grinder.

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 25, 2024, 06:11:23 PMThe rules I made.

That's what I thought  ;)

Quote from: Eal on Apr 25, 2024, 06:44:27 PMEnds got some pretty amusing reactions at my theater. Mostly the part where they threw Michael Myers into a meat grinder.

What about the part where the movie avoids being an halloween movie, and spends a lot of time telling a weird ass boring love story instead ?

GrimmVision

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 25, 2024, 06:06:47 PMEnds is the best of the new ones, and the third best Halloween in general after the original and Season of the Witch.

Sorry, I don't make the rules.
Wow, are we the same person cause I couldn't agree more with this take!

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: GrimmVision on Apr 25, 2024, 07:16:20 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 25, 2024, 06:06:47 PMEnds is the best of the new ones, and the third best Halloween in general after the original and Season of the Witch.

Wow, are we the same person cause I couldn't agree more with this take!

You know you're in for a banger when a Halloween sequel opens up with the italicized blue text.

Cosmic Incubation

Based! Ends is extremely overhated and underrated.
I bet people will come around to it eventually, like they did with Season of the Witch.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Eal on Apr 25, 2024, 02:07:25 AM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Apr 24, 2024, 07:34:09 PM
Quote from: The Cruentus on Apr 24, 2024, 06:53:11 PMYeah,
Spoiler
A magic macguffin that should be in fantasy, not sci-fi.
[close]

Spoiler
Insert team america vomit gif here lol
[close]

Spoiler
To think it confirms Big Chap had that shit in his veins all along gives me the shits
[close]

Remember how back in 2010/11, when The Riddler stated publicly that Prometheus would have "Alien DNA" in it? That's what they're gonna do with this movie, but in reverse. It'll have Prometheus DNA.

There's Prometheus DNA in the original Alien aka Big Chappie...How perverse! ;D

😅👍

👉👈

Scott Conover

Real ones know Ends is where it's at. By far the best Halloween movie since 82.

Eal

Quote from: Scott Conover on Apr 26, 2024, 08:18:47 AMReal ones know Ends is where it's at. By far the best Halloween movie since 82.

Halloween 3 was pretty cool. Pissed a lot of people off due to the direction it took, but very interesting movie nonetheless.

Immortan Jonesy

Once again I won't have my Elephant Man!🦣 >:(👉👈

E. Shaw

What if facehuggers are just.. nm.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed