Infestation Mode Points

Started by Lie, Mar 06, 2010, 12:21:20 AM

Author
Infestation Mode Points (Read 1,993 times)

Lie

Lie

From my time playing Infestation I know that being the last Marine stadning means you have won and the first person picked to be Alien wins if he/she kills most of the Marines. But what do you get scored on I mean like what do you have to do to get from 3rd to 2nd? Because you dont get any kills as marine even if you kill and Alien, it says that you have you killed that person but it doesnt show that kill if you press select, only aliens get there kills shown kills.

Oh and I have been the 2nd to last man standing and still got 4th place.

Brother

Brother

I don't get the points in the game.

TheAntman2006

TheAntman2006

i dont get it either

xUSMCx

xUSMCx

Me niether :(

spinksy

spinksy

The most experience I've got from a game of infestation is about 45exp, and in that game I got quite a few kills, sometimes I play and end up with 5exp??? Whats the point lol

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Seriously, it one of my favorite modes to play to when there are a lot of people in it but you never make much. Yesterday I was in one with 12 people, killed 12 Aliens and survived and I got 40 something points.

Just wow...

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I don't know. I just know the longer I stay alive the more points I get. I have gotten 200 points in infestation before after getting 6 kills

Magneto

Magneto

Favourite game mode, but not really so good if you're desperate to rank up. I think the maximum amount of points I've ever gotten in Infestation is 56. But hey! A lot of fun to play.

TheAntman2006

TheAntman2006

Quote from: ShinigamiX on Mar 07, 2010, 01:37:46 AM
Favourite game mode, but not really so good if you're desperate to rank up. I think the maximum amount of points I've ever gotten in Infestation is 56. But hey! A lot of fun to play.
true that

Axlotl

Axlotl

I got something like 20,000 points for no reason in infestation once when the game ended and showed scores, but not xp.

obviously a bug, but it was funny to listen to a guy get get pissed on his mic about it.

Kane

Kane

Quote from: Cal427eb on Mar 06, 2010, 02:21:34 PM
I don't know. I just know the longer I stay alive the more points I get. I have gotten 200 points in infestation before after getting 6 kills

Not necessarily.
I was the last man standing a few times, but didn't make it till the end because there were just too much aliens and i didn't get more than 100 points.

Anharat

Anharat

Dont understand why the scoring works the way it does in this game mode....

Usually ive found the first person to go alien ends up getting the biggest score as only killing with alien gets a score. So the survivalist marines whos last standing never gets rewarded, (unless alive when the game ends, which is nearly impossible), which i think was supposed to be the point of this game mode? Not sure how XP works but this is true for the game score.

IMO your score should go up the longer you survive like a certain other avp game, and it be a balance of kills as alien against time alive as marine. At the moment the person who dies second has a better chance of scoring higher than the person who dies second last, which kinda kills the insentive. Doh.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed