The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 630,228 times)

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Oct 23, 2010, 07:34:04 PM
*Flying through space without control watching a transmission from the ship on his mask*
What the hell is that? Kill DJ Pussy face 10000 times over for that!

i have no idea.

Predator Queen

{Decides to get up and take control of the ship, she kicks everyone out of her way and sets a course for Earth}

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Predator Queen on Oct 24, 2010, 03:26:06 AM
{Decides to get up and take control of the ship, she kicks everyone out of her way and sets a course for Earth}

That wasn't very nice.

Geronimo

Quote from: Predator Queen on Oct 24, 2010, 03:26:06 AM

About time.

Ghost Rider

Earth. What a s**thole.

Predator Queen

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Oct 24, 2010, 03:30:01 AM
Earth. What a s**thole.
Dont make me throw you out into a planet nhabited only by water!

Ghost Rider

Geronimo

chupacabras acheronsis

*awful nightmares, about the jungle, the rain, the gunfire*

Cap. Fitzgerald

*Entering earths atmosphere goes through a time paradox sending him to June 1947*
WTF!
*Flies through the sky of the New Mexico desert with a piece of the Predator ship*
SO IT WAS ME! WHAT TH-
*Goes into another paradox without the piece of ship and lands in a forest during present day*
That was trippy.
*Throws off Predator mask and burns it*
No need to get tracked.

Predator Queen

{When she is done setting the course for Earth she goes over to Geronimo and grabs him by the neck and lifts him up to her eye level} who the hell are you...

Cap. Fitzgerald

*Pred mask survives the fire and transmits PQ interogating Geronimo causing Fitz to pick it up*
He's a soldier that was dropped on the reserve by your buddies!

Geronimo

Quote from: Predator Queen on Oct 24, 2010, 04:05:19 AM
{When she is done setting the course for Earth she goes over to Geronimo and grabs him by the neck and lifts him up to her eye level} who the hell are you...
Is that you John Wayne? Is this me?

Predator Queen

{Tilts her head and then brings it back to place and starts to pet Geronimo on the head like she would an animal}

Cap. Fitzgerald

He's also had three acounts and doesnt enjoy being petted on account of being a Canadian war Hero

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed