The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 630,229 times)

scarhunter92

GOA'ULD SHIELD MOTHERf**kERS! IT CAN RESIST PLENTY OF NUKES AND THAT STUFF!

SpaceMarines

Nothing resists the BFG. Nothing!

scarhunter92

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Mar 03, 2010, 09:11:06 PM
Nothing resists the BFG. Nothing!

In Stargate SG-1, those shields protected goa'uld warships from bigass overpowered nukes sent from Earth to destroy them.

BEHOLD THE REAL GODS!

SpaceMarines

I repeat: nothing.

*gets MacGyver to build an anti-goa'uld shield device, which subsequently destroys scarhunter92's shield*

BaconBits

*BaconBits sits there asking MacGyver the same anoying question Hey what cha doin there buddy.*

Skinner

*Sets Nova bomb.*

scarhunter92

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Mar 03, 2010, 10:29:09 PM
I repeat: nothing.

*gets MacGyver to build an anti-goa'uld shield device, which subsequently destroys scarhunter92's shield*

I guess that works.

*explodes*

I'll transfer my soul to another body, bitches! I'll be back! 8)

chupacabras acheronsis

not in my watch.

*starts singing in a pitch so high it stuns everyone around keeping scarhunter from switching bodies*

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....

Alien³

*Stuffs a turd in his singing mouth.*

scarhunter92

NOW IT'S MY CHANCE!

*transfers his soul into...*

AUTOBOTS, TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT!

*Autobots go pew pew*

The Ghoul

*eyes regrow back and uses force storm and shorts out the auto bots* Ok Skinner blow the damn bomb already!!!!!  :D

Skinner

*Blows the bomb.*

SpaceMarines

OmegaZilla

*Grows into a WereCrocodile*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed