The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 631,078 times)

First Blood

??? ???

*hands the popcorn back to you*  ;D

SpaceMarines

Excellent.

*begins eating popcorn*

scarhunter92

*gets into his roflcopter*

Skinner

I have been waiting for you to join the brawl, Space.

Magneto

*Steps into the thread*

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Skinner on Feb 26, 2010, 08:38:09 PM
I have been waiting for you to join the brawl, Space.

I don't know why it took me so long!

*shoots down ROFLcopter with RPG, then beats ShinigamiX with the empty rocket launcher*

Skinner

Well now that your here I might as well release a new friend of mine again...
Spoiler
[close]

SpaceMarines

Shit! Why did TJ have to give Mic one of those Cadbury eggs? And why isn't he here? I could really use the help.

*drop kicks Mel-Queen in the face*

First Blood

*breaks Mel-Queen's knees with a baseball bat*

Skinner

Well that sucked.  :(

SpaceMarines

Hm... that was very anticlimactic. Oh well.

The Ghoul

Great i have to rebuild the galaxy again. *puts on a hard hat grabs 2x4 and tool kit and gets to work* *lunch bell rings hours later* oh boy i am tired. *opens up lunch box, eats sandwhich and then pulls a large bottle of vodka!!* *drinks it*

*suddenly Gohan and Crillin show up* Holy shit Gohan what's his power level?

OMG GOD its over 9 billion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Medical note: Super Vodka should not be used by small childern or pregant woman, may cause exstreme drunkness, unbelive boost in power, and will cause halcinations, and one night stands with women you would never touch with a 10 foot pole. Has tendcy to make everything bueatiful to the user and make one invicible and able to feel no pain. Also may cause liver damage. If in the hands of a being known as a Darth Dude, or Dude in the name of it, it will make the being into a god. Beware this will be hell and reality will not applie here.

Ah crap, you guy really did let dude into the vodka didn't you?  :o

*back to dude drinking vodka* POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *finishes remaking the galaxy then and smuthers Space Marines with a big pink teddy bear. Kicks first blood in the balls and feeds him to the fishes, gives Skinner a shit load more nukes, and gives  Chupa a wedgie!!! He then give They'de popcorn again and then sticks a whoopie cushin under her butt. She sits and fart noise happens. Dude vanishes very quickly again.* *all thats' left on the ground is a broken bottle of vodka.*

*annoucer guy* I told you not to let him have the vodka.  >:(

First Blood

Vodka!

*wanders off looking for more....*

Skinner

I'm going to have to nuke the entire sight from orbit...TWELVE TIMES!

SpaceMarines

Foolish, foolish mortal. Dude, don't you know? I'm on a level of consciousness and existence far beyond the pitiful comprehension of your insubstantial mind!

*pokes Darth Dude in eye, runs away and hides behind a wall*

Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed