The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 631,299 times)

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jul 15, 2012, 10:31:11 PM
Quote from: Lie on Jul 15, 2012, 07:05:17 PM
Spoiler
This weeks been a killer forgive me! :'(
[close]

*Bursts up from undergorund*

Keep you waiting long?

*Crosses arms*

Allies... Allied Forces... A throne made out of pillows...

*Bursts out laughing*

You fight erratically and clumsily. You're weapons are shcokingly crude and what's worst...you long for peace. But I thank you for a most amusing day. You people have a delightful sense of the absurd. It's like what Edwin Wynn said;

Dying is easy. Comedy is hard.

*Susano'o throws the fiery tomes towards Dovahkiin, Sinister Serenity, Terx2, Charles Xavier and Effectz?*

http://sjwrites.wikispaces.com/file/view/explosion.jpg/32506599/explosion.jpg

*Flies out of rubble, Laughing*

I've been WAITING for this!!! Now with your Susano'o buried under million of tons of solid rock, you're defenseless!!!

*Slams into Lie as he's talking to sister serenity, Tears into Lie's stomach with claws. Picks up rock and slams it into Lie's face. Throws Lie into the air and kicks Lie in his stomach hole.*

Let's do this...

O_O

Damn.

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Sinister Serenity on Jul 15, 2012, 10:34:21 PM
Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jul 15, 2012, 10:31:11 PM
Quote from: Lie on Jul 15, 2012, 07:05:17 PM
Spoiler
This weeks been a killer forgive me! :'(
[close]

*Bursts up from undergorund*

Keep you waiting long?

*Crosses arms*

Allies... Allied Forces... A throne made out of pillows...

*Bursts out laughing*

You fight erratically and clumsily. You're weapons are shcokingly crude and what's worst...you long for peace. But I thank you for a most amusing day. You people have a delightful sense of the absurd. It's like what Edwin Wynn said;

Dying is easy. Comedy is hard.

*Susano'o throws the fiery tomes towards Dovahkiin, Sinister Serenity, Terx2, Charles Xavier and Effectz?*

http://sjwrites.wikispaces.com/file/view/explosion.jpg/32506599/explosion.jpg

*Flies out of rubble, Laughing*

I've been WAITING for this!!! Now with your Susano'o buried under million of tons of solid rock, you're defenseless!!!

*Slams into Lie as he's talking to sister serenity, Tears into Lie's stomach with claws. Picks up rock and slams it into Lie's face. Throws Lie into the air and kicks Lie in his stomach hole.*

Let's do this...

O_O

Damn.

No, no...watch...he's gonna say that didn't even touch him for some obscure-ass reason.

Lie

*Does a mid-air back flips and lands on my feet*

Two things;

1. It's good to see that your motived to die.
2. But this is gonna have to happen tomorrow.

*Disappears in a puff of smoke as the smoke clears I'm still standing there*

I forgot to say, The Susano'O is a massive enthral warrior that surrounds the user protecting him/her from almost all attacks. The Susano'O itself can be damage in it's earlier stages but it can also be repaired by the user at the cost of stamina. Tell you what you have a team that's the one thing you have going for you and one weakness of this jutsu is me the problem is how do you react me? Things like punches and kicks most physical things are wasted on it but trust me when I say that the Susano'O you faced was me using about 35% of it's full capabilities. ;D

*The faint sound of Michael Jacksons Hee-Hee is heard coming from the shadowy figure*

*Turns around and begins to limp away*

You have until tomorrow to think of an attack that can do more... Devastation. Laterz.

Dovahkiin

Oh, I have something in mind...

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

*A man wearing a black trench coat stands on the edge of the cliff, only his mouth and glowing yellow eyes visible through his hood. He observes everything that has taken place and cracks a smile. The man walks slowly the other way and fades into darkness.*

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Sinister Serenity on Jul 15, 2012, 11:48:49 PM
*A man wearing a black trench coat stands on the edge of the cliff, only his mouth and glowing yellow eyes visible through his hood. He observes everything that has taken place and cracks a smile. The man walks slowly the other way and fades into darkness.*

*senses man's presence*

What the...

*Turns into swarm of bats and teleports up to the man.*

Stop...who are you?

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jul 16, 2012, 12:40:23 AM

*senses man's presence*

What the...

Stop...who are you?

I am an observer, but also a capable fighter. I come to watch this chaos before me. For chaos is the most satisfying thing in the cosmos. Watching as two or more sides pit eachother in meaningless battle after meaningless battle as they rip apart their surroundings and kill innocent bystanderds in the process. Who will win? Who will lose? Who is strong and who is weak? I travel this cosmos in search of these great battles. I have seen so much in my time, and theres plenty more. My journey has brought me here. Sometimes i watch entire wars without raising a finger. Sometimes I take up arms and join the battle, for glory and entertainment. None so far have proven to defeat me.

*The man's eyes radiate as he stares into this person's soul*

This place is interesting. I might intervene, I might not.
I will not give my name though, for it is my most prized possession.

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Sinister Serenity on Jul 16, 2012, 12:57:18 AM

*senses man's presence*

What the...

Stop...who are you?

I am an observer, but also a capable fighter. I come to watch this chaos before me. For chaos is the most satisfying thing in the cosmos. Watching as two or more sides pit eachother in meaningless battle after meaningless battle as they rip apart their surroundings and kill innocent bystanderds in the process. Who will win? Who will lose? Who is strong and who is weak? I travel this cosmos in search of these great battles. I have seen so much in my time, and theres plenty more. My journey has brought me here. Sometimes i watch entire wars without raising a finger. Sometimes I take up arms and join the battle, for glory and entertainment. None so far have proven to defeat me.

Very well, then. But know this...if you do end up joining the battle. I would advise you to join me. Woe to any man or monster that challenges the Dragonborn.

*Begins to walk away. Turns around.*

Oh, and one more thing...I am a Vampire. I have no soul...

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jul 16, 2012, 01:08:50 AM

*senses man's presence*

What the...

Stop...who are you?

Very well, then. But know this...if you do end up joining the battle. I would advise you to join me. Woe to any man or monster that challenges the Dragonborn.

http://cache.g4tv.com/ImageDb3/303449_S/skyrim-dawnguard.jpg

*Smiles*
Ah, yes. The Dragonborn. I have observed you as well. In the great civil war that plagued skyrim. When you destroyed Alduin and brought peace. What brought you here young Dragonborn?

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Sinister Serenity on Jul 16, 2012, 01:12:16 AM

*senses man's presence*

What the...

Stop...who are you?

*Smiles*
Ah, yes. The Dragonborn. I have observed you as well. In the great civil war that plagued skyrim. When you destroyed Alduin and brought peace. What brought you here young Dragonborn?

I have come because I naturally thirst for adventure. If I am presented with a challenge, I will go at it with every ounce of my abilities. In Skyrim, I have conquered the dragons. I am only challenged by the strongest of them now. And here, I am in search of any other kind of challenge. Lie is proving to be quite worthy.

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jul 16, 2012, 01:38:37 AM

*senses man's presence*

What the...

Stop...who are you?

*Smiles*

I have come because I naturally thirst for adventure. If I am presented with a challenge, I will go at it with every ounce of my abilities. In Skyrim, I have conquered the dragons. I am only challenged by the strongest of them now. And here, I am in search of any other kind of challenge. Lie is proving to be quite worthy.

Yes, Lie is quite a powerful individual. But so are you. In fact, this world is full of powerful people. It will be very interesting seeing how this unfolds. I get the impression you and your allies have fought Lie for a long time... I wonder who will win in the end.

I have a very strong feeling I will be joining this battle.

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Sinister Serenity on Jul 16, 2012, 01:45:00 AM
Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jul 16, 2012, 01:38:37 AM

*senses man's presence*

What the...

Stop...who are you?

*Smiles*

Yes, Lie is quite a powerful individual. But so are you. In fact, this world is full of powerful people. It will be very interesting seeing how this unfolds. I get the impression you and your allies have fought Lie for a long time... I wonder who will win in the end.

I have a very strong feeling I will be joining this battle.

*pats shoulder*

I await it eagerly, my friend.

*jumps back down into the battle zone.*

Charles Xavier

HA-HA! My army has arisen from the rubble and ashes unscathed. We solemnly declare vengeance on Lie! Don't fear Dovah, we have come to your aid.

Take it away first, Cobra Commander!

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Charles Xavier on Jul 16, 2012, 02:36:34 AM
HA-HA! My army has arisen from the rubble and ashes unscathed. We solemnly declare vengeance on Lie! Don't fear Dovah, we have come to your aid.

Take it away first, Cobra Commander!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/ba/Cobra_commander.jpg

I fear no man, but I appreciate your help all the same.  :)

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

*Watches as army arises from the rubble*

I eagerly await Lie's return.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed