The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 630,995 times)

Dovahkiin

*teleports behind Charles an puts hand on shoulder. Growls*

Hello again...

Charles Xavier

"TAKE OFF, SKY LYNX!" shouts Chuck.

Sky Lynx takes off and Chuck boots Dovah out of his aircraft.

You're not going to make my men into mindless slaves of yours again.  :D

Dovahkiin

*dovahkiin grabs the bottom of Sky Lynx and jumps back in*

Relax!!! I'm not here to fight right now. I came to discuss a temporary truce, as much as it pains me. You see, I have been fighting Lie for a while, and he is quite the opponent. Our battle would go on throughout the ages, unless I had someone to tip the odds in my favor, so that I could end our little fight. Then, after we're done, we can go back to bashing each others skulls in.

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jul 08, 2012, 06:05:26 AM
*dovahkiin grabs the bottom of Sky Lynx and jumps back in*

Relax!!! I'm not here to fight right now. I came to discuss a temporary truce, as much as it pains me. You see, I have been fighting Lie for a while, and he is quite the opponent. Our battle would go on throughout the ages, unless I had someone to tip the odds in my favor, so that I could end our little fight. Then, after we're done, we can go back to bashing each others skulls in.

*rubs chin*

"Hmm...now that you mention it, Lie does seem to pack quite a wallop. Fair enough, then. We shall put aside our differences for now and align together against Lie."

"But no funny tricks. My spies will be onto you."

Dovahkiin

Oh, I promise you, if your spies knew I was up to any funny business, they would be dead before they could reach you. But rest assured, I am on the level. So... Now I suppose we just wait for lie...

Terx2

*A bathtub lands on a mexican with me inside the tub*
"Damn my T.T.B has malfunctioned (Stands for Time Travelling Bathtub) Oh well no harm done."
*Sees mexican bleeding underneath the bathtub*
"Oh sorry."
*Splashes some black goo from inside the bathtub onto Lie*
*Terx2 jumps out of the tub and hits Dovakin over the back of his head with a pillow. It's super effective ;D*
"I've always wanted to do that ;D"
*The black goo on my body hardens making a inpenatrable armour*

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Terx2 on Jul 09, 2012, 12:18:12 PM
*A bathtub lands on a mexican with me inside the tub*
"Damn my T.T.B has malfunctioned (Stands for Time Travelling Bathtub) Oh well no harm done."
*Sees mexican bleeding underneath the bathtub*
"Oh sorry."
*Splashes some black goo from inside the bathtub onto Lie*
*Terx2 jumps out of the tub and hits Dovakin over the back of his head with a pillow. It's super effective ;D*
"I've always wanted to do that ;D"
*The black goo on my body hardens making a inpenatrable armour*

*Punches Terx in the face.*

This is not the time for that Chuck and I are waiting for Lie to make a move.

Charles Xavier

Come now, Lie. Don't make us hunt you down...

Lie

*From under the rocks*

Oh... I did realize this was fight... Well I guess I should get a little more serious.

*Suddenly the ground starts shake and Charles Xavier, Dovahkiin and Terx2 a sent flying upwards into the air*

Susano'O!

*Standing inside with arms crossed*

Only 1 user has survived this technique and lets just say... Since then it's been refined! >:(

*Smacks Charles Xavier, Dovahkiin and Terx2 to the ground making 3 giant craters*

I'm taking this thread back.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

*flies from crater and crashes into lie, sending him tumbling*

Know my power, boy!

*takes Auriel's bow and readies a blood cursed elven arrow. shoots into the sky. The sun is eclipsed as the sky turns red as Dovahkiin is filled with a new power. As lie gets up, Dovahkiin kicks Lie in the side, lifts him up and slams his head into the ground. Throws lie away.*

I think that you'll find that I'm not killed quite so easily.

Lie

While inside this jutsu I can't be touched by your limited power and this isn't something that can be easily destroyed.

*The Susano'o stands back on it's feet with the first pair of hands it forms two swords and clenches the other pair into fists*

You've seen my defence... Let me see yours.

*The Susano'o lets out a deafening scream that stuns Dovahkiin and starts slashing and punch him destroying the area around us as it goes berserk*

This is only the beginning.

Terx2

"Why would you hurt me lie. I've done noting to piss you off to my knowledge... Unless you were related to that mexican but. Enough talk lets just fight."
*Stands up in the centre of the crater*
*Stabs a syringe into my eye injecting the devil gene into my body*
*Instantly sprouting six wings and giant sharp claws. I fly in and pulls dovakin away*
"Chuck you might wanna do something!"

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Lie on Jul 10, 2012, 04:56:02 PM
http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac206/Lie1295/Understanding.jpg

While inside this jutsu I can't be touched by your limited power and this isn't something that can be easily destroyed.

*The Susano'o stands back on it's feet with the first pair of hands it forms two swords and clenches the other pair into fists*

You've seen my defence... Let me see yours.

*The Susano'o lets out a deafening scream that stuns Dovahkiin and starts slashing and punch him destroying the area around us as it goes berserk*

This is only the beginning.

Limited power, eh?

*sighs, stands up*

You are quite powerful...but, do you possess the power of a god?

*Dovahkiin uses Alduin's meteor storm shout as he is filled with a searing power.*

I call on the power of Alduin! God of destruction and first born of Akatosh!

*Huge meteor falls on Susano'o, burying it deep into the ground. Dovahkiin slams fist onto the ground and the ground splits and Susano falls in. Dovahkiin stomps foot, causing this new canyon to close on Susano'o. Dovahkiin raises hands as a mountain forms, crushing Susano'o inside. More meteors continue to fall.*

Feel the power of the world eater.

Quote from: Terx2 on Jul 10, 2012, 05:20:59 PM
"Why would you hurt me lie. I've done noting to piss you off to my knowledge... Unless you were related to that mexican but. Enough talk lets just fight."
*Instantly sprouting six wings and giant sharp claws. I fly in and pulls dovakin away*

I appreciate the help, but I can handle myself.

Charles Xavier

Chuck summons the Protectobots, in case Lie strikes back.

Terx2

Quote from: Charles Xavier on Jul 11, 2012, 03:47:51 AM

Chuck summons the Protectobots, in case Lie strikes back.

http://www.cywong.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/ptb_1.jpg

"Thanks that will do"
*Turns to face dovakin and punches him in the face*
"Thats for punching me. Now dovakin all I want is a truce so I think you should accept it. You would like me when I'm angry."
*Starts flapping my six wings to create a mini tornado*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed