The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 631,343 times)

chupacabras acheronsis

when the f**k did the permission to revive this thread was given?

i want to see the signed documents. two copies on my inbox.

Xenokiller

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jun 05, 2012, 09:05:55 PM
when the f**k did the permission to revive this thread was given?

i want to see the signed documents. two copies on my inbox.
I snapped my fingers and the gauntlet brought it back  ;D

Dovahkiin

Try to defeat me, xenokiller. Well see how Godlike you are!!!

Xenokiller

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jun 05, 2012, 11:25:10 PM

I snap my fingers and u turn to jello before me, or do you want a fair fight?
(srry on phone, so here's the link to the pic)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001BFR7JA/ref=aw_d_iv_books?is=l

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Xenokiller on Jun 06, 2012, 12:41:14 AM

*resurrects using a dragon soul*

Well that's pretty lame. Join a thread like this and then act all godlike.

*uses Shout-marked for death on Xenokiller*

No matter what you do or say. That shout will cause you to die in the next three minutes. Cheers!

Xenokiller

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jun 06, 2012, 01:24:59 AM
Quote from: Xenokiller on Jun 06, 2012, 12:41:14 AM

*resurrects using a dragon soul*

Well that's pretty lame. Join a thread like this and then act all godlike.

*uses Shout-marked for death on Xenokiller*

No matter what you do or say. That shout will cause you to die in the next three minutes. Cheers!
Not if time itself no longer exists....welcome to limbo....you must be clever to beat me, surely there must be SOMETHING you can do....anything can happen here  8)

Dovahkiin

*uses call of valor shout to summon all three invulnerable, immortal heroes of sovangarde, uses call dragon to summon Ohdahviing, the most powerful unkillable dragon known to man, calls on the power of Alduin, the god of destruction to empower me. Ohdahviing and the heroes of Sovangarde attack Xenokiller and mutilate him. Again uses marked for death shout on Xenokiller. Then uses ice form to freeze solid. Shatters Xenokiller to bits and uses fire breath to burn remaining pieces of Xenokiller to ash. Then uses the shout soul tear to absorb Xenokiller's soul.*

You are not the only one to know the power of a god.

*uses Alduin's shout to rain meteors from the sky and revive all killed dragons to do my bidding.*

Terx2

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jun 06, 2012, 03:11:04 AM
*uses call of valor shout to summon all three invulnerable, immortal heroes of sovangarde, uses call dragon to summon Ohdahviing, the most powerful unkillable dragon known to man, calls on the power of Alduin, the god of destruction to empower me. Ohdahviing and the heroes of Sovangarde attack Xenokiller and mutilate him. Again uses marked for death shout on Xenokiller. Then uses ice form to freeze solid. Shatters Xenokiller to bits and uses fire breath to burn remaining pieces of Xenokiller to ash. Then uses the shout soul tear to absorb Xenokiller's soul.*

You are not the only one to know the power of a god.

*uses Alduin's shout to rain meteors from the sky and revive all killed dragons to do my bidding.*

"The right to be a god..."

Punches Dovakin in the chest with fist

"That right is now mine"

Dovakin's body falls into an active volcano.

Dovahkiin

*rises from volcano with lava swirling around in a torrent. Meteors continue to fall from
The sky and three ancient dragons circle over Terx2*
You shouldn't have done that.
*calls down ancient dragons down to tear Terx2 apart and bathes Terx2 in lava.*
I command the power of ALDUIN! God of destruction! He fears me, so that I can call on his power at any time!

Xenokiller

My soul is not yours to take you mortal! *revived by doctor stranges magic(we are old friends) and charges at dovahkin with the gaintlet in hand and he is punched to the negative zone, incapable of returning.... Or is he?

Dovahkiin

*uses Alduin's life force to to conure a huge portal to oblivion from which Hundreds of Daedra and Atronachs come. Daedra and Atronachs engage Xenokiller in battle and after a lengthy fight, overwhelm him. They drag him to the eternal plane of Oblivion where he shall remain, trapped by the divines in his suffering for all eternity. Dovahkiin conjures a portal to Oblivion and from Oblivion opens a portal to the real world.*
Its been fun, Xenokiller.
*returns to the world.*

Xenokiller

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jun 06, 2012, 10:00:54 PM
*uses Alduin's life force to to conure a huge portal to oblivion from which Hundreds of Daedra and Atronachs come. Daedra and Atronachs engage Xenokiller in battle and after a lengthy fight, overwhelm him. They drag him to the eternal plane of Oblivion where he shall remain, trapped by the divines in his suffering for all eternity. Dovahkiin conjures a portal to Oblivion and from Oblivion opens a portal to the real world.*
*returns to the world.*
Snaps fingers and returns, "Must we do this back and forth all night?" Snaps fingers and everything is back to the way it was 24 hours ago, Dovahkiin enters thread. "I am tired of this fight, I do not wish to extinguish your light, but I will be here, at the edge of the universe...watching, Don't make me kill you

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Xenokiller on Jun 07, 2012, 01:04:55 AM
*returns to the world.*
Snaps fingers and returns, "Must we do this back and forth all night?" Snaps fingers and everything is back to the way it was 24 hours ago, Dovahkiin enters thread. "I am tired of this fight, I do not wish to extinguish your light, but I will be here, at the edge of the universe...watching, Don't make me kill you
Please. You couldn't if you tried. I am willing to continue this fight as long as you are. Oh, and you would not be able to escape the clutches of Akatosh with the snap of a finger of that glove. But I digress. As I said, I'll only continue if you do.

Xenokiller

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jun 07, 2012, 04:11:42 AM
Quote from: Xenokiller on Jun 07, 2012, 01:04:55 AM
*returns to the world.*
Please. You couldn't if you tried. I am willing to continue this fight as long as you are. Oh, and you would not be able to escape the clutches of Akatosh with the snap of a finger of that glove. But I digress. As I said, I'll only continue if you do.
I Find this entertaining, Strong as you are you are nothing

And I am supreme

Rick Grimes

*pokes head in thread, almost get's killed*
"Whoa, that was close!"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed