The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 631,273 times)

Ghost Rider

You will have many abilities that you never had before. You will be stronger, faster, smarter. You won't need to rely  on mundane weapons like you have now. You will be the perfect mercenary.

Purebreedalien

QuoteSmarter?
QuoteYeah, he's insulting our intelligence! Three minds are better than one!
QuoteWord.
"Mundane weapons? Are you dissin' my swords? 'Cause they can stab-stab-cut like none other."
QuoteDon't forget the guns!
"And my guns are %^&"£$# great, dude!"
QuoteYou tell him how it is!
"So, what has my new Upgrade Package given me, exactly?"

Ghost Rider

You can make your own swords and guns out of Hellfire. They will be much stronger than human made weapons. Your physical strength will be much greater. You will be able to think without interference. You will not be injured be anything from earth.

Purebreedalien

QuoteHellfire sounds...
QuoteFun is the word you're looking for.
QuoteI was gonna say dangerous.
QuoteNo, I'm pretty sure it's fun.
QuoteHe said he'll be able to think without 'interference'.
QuoteWhat are we? A radio or something?
"I won't be injured by anything on Earth? That sounds mediocre at best. What about demons? Or cosmic people? Or Skrulls? Or Kree? Or Galactus?"
QuoteWhy did we agree to accepting this power?
QuoteI don't see your point.
QuoteWe don't even know the job description.
QuoteJust roll with it, we're Über now.

Ghost Rider

Only weapons forged in Heaven can harm you. For all intents, you are invincible.

Purebreedalien

QuotePretty sure that's nothing new.
QuoteIt doesn't matter, we're 'Über now', remember?
QuoteTrue dat.
Quote...We're basically the same, but we have fire weapons.
QuoteYep.
"So... I'm basically the same as before, but I have firey weapons now? I'm unsatisfied with my purchase."

King Rathalos

I smell crazy shit is about to happen, and the bunkers been destroyed....WHAT DA FRACK?! Must. Call. Overpowered Back up! Cause crazy shit is definitely going to go down.

"Sup biatches."

Ghost Rider

You are not the same. Before you couldn't lift over 800 pounds, now you can lift 25 tons. You physical attributes are much more powerful than before. You are now an equal to one of the Ghost Riders.

RazorSlash

-riding away on GR's bike-

Ghost Rider

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Mar 05, 2011, 05:57:04 PM
You are not the same. Before you couldn't lift over 800 pounds, now you can lift 25 tons. You physical attributes are much more powerful than before. You are now an equal to one of the Ghost Riders.

QuoteSo all he needed to say was "you're basically a red and black Ghost Rider, minus the skeleton and flames." and we would have got the picture.
QuoteI think he lied about the intelligence thing.
"Oooooh. I see. So, what's the job?"

RazorSlash

Never said you were. I just like the bike.

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Mar 05, 2011, 06:00:14 PM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Mar 05, 2011, 05:57:04 PM

QuoteSo all he needed to say was "you're basically a red and black Ghost Rider, minus the skeleton and flames." and we would have got the picture.
QuoteI think he lied about the intelligence thing.
"Oooooh. I see. So, what's the job?"

I need your help to take over Heaven and to destroy that creature known as Omegazilla. Now to help you on your mission.

*places palm on Deadpool's head*

Now you are unclouded. You will focus on only your objectives. Now go. For the glory of Hell.

Quote from: RazorSlash on Mar 05, 2011, 06:00:29 PM
Never said you were. I just like the bike.

The bike has been destroyed.

The Ghoul

*See's Gr go all devil, god like and stuff* This should be interesting.

*OOC: I'll be back later, I got stuff to do, like game night.*

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Mar 05, 2011, 06:02:35 PM

I need your help to take over Heaven and to destroy that creature known as Omegazilla. Now to help you on your mission.

*places palm on Deadpool's head*

Now you are unclouded. You will focus on only your objectives. Now go. For the glory of Hell.

Deadpool's mind burns again.

"For the glory of Hell!

...you know how cheesy that sounded, right? I mean, it's like something outta '300'."
QuoteIf you make a meme reference you will die.
Quote...okay.
QuoteOh that is it, pal!
Deadpool mutters under his breath "...guys. Shaddup."

Deadpool looks at the firey palm on his forehead.
"You, uh, wanna let go now? I don't think your mind control is working too well, I mean, my mind is full of $#!&."
QuoteGuess what comes next?
QuoteExpository dialogue! Oh boy!
"You see, my mind is in a constant state of flux, and so is the rest of me. Mind control has no effect on me, but thanks for the physical stuff. It's helpful."

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed