AvP 2
4 (22.2%)
AvP 2010
3 (16.7%)
Other, what?
2 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author
Which AvP game has the best soundtrack? (Read 1,382 times)

Badmothafcka312

My favorite has to be AvP 99. I decided to remind myself how awesome this game was after a long time and wow! The soundtrack for marine campaign is rock on awesome ;D. Predator's has these cool jungle/hunting type tracks in it  8) and Alien's is just creepy  :D

So, your favorite soundtrack?

OpenMaw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKCcQE3izKQ#

Oh yeah, 99 by far. AVP 2010 doesn't really have anything that felt memorable to me. Not like 99. 99 was really trying to capture the spirit of the themes for the characters. Dude did an awesome job.

AVP 2 borrows some of the tracks from AVP 99, so that should tell you something.  :)

beb

Agreed about avp classic. Even when I am playing multiplayer I find myself in certain moments trying to listen because of the resemblance to the movies   

WinterActual

WinterActual

For some reason I'll say AvP '10.

PVTDukeMorrison

I don't know why but I have to give it to 2010, mainly for this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYoHrrOzKJk#

underbound

I liked avp2010. To me it felt like the movies.the marine mostly.
the predator music made me feel like a huntrr and the alien made me feel like a killer with the music.
but my favoite tracks where :
praetoian/matriarch battle
six vs wolf
Marine theme
and the club music.
they where all great to me.

TheRaven

Even though I've yet to play it ill say AvP 99, I've listened to some of the tracks and they do nail the atmosphere well.

One thing I'll say about AvP 2010 though is that it did well with its tracks and the atmosphere of each character, despite some being repetitive and boring(the night club got a bit dull after awhile) and also the aliens side of the soundtrack particularly the 'alien 6' sounds quite haunting and tense c:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed