Predator 3: Ancient Sanctuary (my script)

Started by luispaulo53, Aug 27, 2007, 09:08:18 PM

Author
Predator 3: Ancient Sanctuary (my script) (Read 2,040 times)

luispaulo53

luispaulo53

Predator 3: Ancient Sanctuary

Outta space

Scientists discover a new planet. 60% of it is just ice and the others 40% is a piece of earth that hosts a few strange animals.

A team of explorers is sent to that planet. 12 men and 3 women go in the spaceship. They finally see the planet, looks beautiful. In distance they see something leaving the atmosphere.

They land.

The temperature is about 23ºC. In the iced regions the temperature reaches the - 32ºC.

They begin the studies (microorganisms and new animals). A few hours later, they discover a place. It seems a pyramid, but they can't tell what is it!

They enter.

They found a room full of skulls. Human skulls, alien skulls, Trex skulls and a lot of others creature's skulls. In the center lays one predalien skull. That is a trophy room. A sanctuary.

They fulfilled the room with cameras and take a few skulls to research.
7 days passed a nothing seems to happen. In the 15 day, they note that a new giant skull was added to that amount of skulls. (A clocked predator entered in that room)
One month passed and they didn't saw a thing! They decide to put in that room others types of cameras, like those that the military uses.
In the 42 day, they see two predators entering in that room. (One Elder and one rookie)

The rookie predator leaves the room but the Elder feels that something is not right! He leaves the room. We see him climbing the sorta like pyramid building. He is searching for something.
He makes zoom with his helmet and change a lot of times the vision mode till he sees the humans base.

The hunt is about to begin...

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

You can't imagine the trouble I had just trying to come up with a suitable response to your idea because 'No', 'Hell No', and 'For the love of God, why won't my eyes stop bleeding?' simply wouldn't suffice; in fact, I would have spent even longer thinking of something appropriate but then I realized that the longer I waste my time on this seething mass of evil, the stronger it may become.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

He makes zoom with his helmet. I love that bit.

Katarn

I love the: A clocked predator entered in that room.

Huol

I love "They fulfilled the room with cameras"
:D

luispaulo53

You don't like the idea of it being in an iced planet or you just think the plot a little silly?

I wanna see you doing something better, please.

Noir-Gojira

What I hate most is the idea of humans and Predator doing nothing but play camera-tag for 42 days.  BOR-ING.  And I'll take you up on that challenge.

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=14.msg74789#new

Here, it's in the Predator 3 idea section, where yours should be.

luispaulo53

About the 42 days. You don't see them, just brief seconds of them. Day 1, day 7, day 15 and day 42. Simple. About your idea/script. Heat and conflict? We already saw that in P2! lol

I wanna see them in cold ice!

Noir-Gojira

You had your cold and ice in the failed experiment that was AVP.  Heat and conflict have been the established themes for Predators to visit Earth since the first film.  It's the where-what-why-and-when that define how the film progresses.

QuoteYou don't see them, just brief seconds of them. Day 1, day 7, day 15 and day 42. Simple.

More like dull, tedious, and ridiculously longer than necessary for one group to notice the other.  A drag by every definition of the word.

CelticP

Quote from: luispaulo53 on Aug 27, 2007, 09:08:18 PM
Outta space
[/center]
BWAHAHAH! AHAHAH! BWAHAHA!! God that made me laugh...thank you very much!  ;D

Dingo

Quote from: luispaulo53 on Aug 27, 2007, 09:08:18 PM
One month passed and they didn't saw a thing!

Please check you spelling and punctuation before posting a post.

But the idea itself seems ok, the humans finding this planet and the way the planet is. Could you describe more of what the ice zone looks like and what the other 40% of the planet looks like. As for the amount of days that pass though, way too long. The Predators would probably find them much sooner. The camera idea is cool but you should have the humans find them on camera after the Predators have made their presence known, in other words, after some people are killed.

Does this take place after the Alien movies?

The Chibi Kiriyama

I read it, and I still feel that the Bad Blood concept would be better. NG already brought up the timeframe and cold environment flaws, but what just strikes me as the one thing that makes this a definite fan idea is how the Predalien skull has to be in the trophy room. How about, instead of focusing on trophies and pyramids, we actually advance the storyline P2 started with the government having observed these creatures? The premise of your story seems to take this into space for the sole purpose of an ice world and looking into the world of prisoners on Fury- I mean, researchers. Not exactly engaging.

arnold23

What?

Harkus

I gotta say Predator 3 needs Arnie because predator 2 suffered from his abscense

The Chibi Kiriyama

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed