Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:37:10 AM

Author
Predator 3 Ideas (Read 101,249 times)

Bishop2

Bishop2

Quote from: Top-Knot on Aug 22, 2007, 01:44:02 AM
Quote from: Bishop2 on Aug 21, 2007, 11:08:36 PM
Quote from: Top-Knot on Aug 21, 2007, 11:03:56 PM

Well, if there were Colonial Marines on Ryushi Im pretty sure Broken Tusk would of hunted them too. Machiko was just a civillian that picked up a gun. In AVP Duel the Predators hunted the Marines when they were only planning on hunting Aliens. There was a brief Pred/Marine alliance, but after they killed the Predalien the Predator killed the Marine he allied with.

So in the comics, Predators are SYMPATHETIC to Predaliens?  That's dumb.  Unless that means that the Predator saw the Marine as the ultimate trophy because the marine just managed to kill a Predalien.  Now that would make sense.

Huh? No. I dont know what gave you that idea. The Predator and Marine temporarily teamed up and killed the Predalien. The Predalien was too much for the Predator to handle becouse he was only armed with his wristlblades. After they killed the Predalien, the Predator killed the Marine.

Not very honorable to immediately kill the dude who just helped save your bacon.  You'd think there would have to be a waiting period on that.  Give him at least 5 minutes or something, THEN blast him into the next world.  :P

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

^It's no problem if you don't view the Predators as having an honour system.

SiL

SiL

It's never made clear what happens to the marine. We just see the Predator later with his bandanna around the stump of its wrist.

Bishop2

Bishop2

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Aug 22, 2007, 03:21:00 AM
^It's no problem if you don't view the Predators as having an honour system.

Predator 2 already kinda took the wind out of that.

Quote from: SiL on Aug 22, 2007, 03:58:11 AM
It's never made clear what happens to the marine. We just see the Predator later with his bandanna around the stump of its wrist.

Hmmm, point taken.

Horhey

Horhey

Quote from: Bishop2 on Aug 22, 2007, 02:59:34 AM
Quote from: Top-Knot on Aug 22, 2007, 01:44:02 AM
Quote from: Bishop2 on Aug 21, 2007, 11:08:36 PM
Quote from: Top-Knot on Aug 21, 2007, 11:03:56 PM

Well, if there were Colonial Marines on Ryushi Im pretty sure Broken Tusk would of hunted them too. Machiko was just a civillian that picked up a gun. In AVP Duel the Predators hunted the Marines when they were only planning on hunting Aliens. There was a brief Pred/Marine alliance, but after they killed the Predalien the Predator killed the Marine he allied with.

So in the comics, Predators are SYMPATHETIC to Predaliens?  That's dumb.  Unless that means that the Predator saw the Marine as the ultimate trophy because the marine just managed to kill a Predalien.  Now that would make sense.

Huh? No. I dont know what gave you that idea. The Predator and Marine temporarily teamed up and killed the Predalien. The Predalien was too much for the Predator to handle becouse he was only armed with his wristlblades. After they killed the Predalien, the Predator killed the Marine.

Not very honorable to immediately kill the dude who just helped save your bacon.  You'd think there would have to be a waiting period on that.  Give him at least 5 minutes or something, THEN blast him into the next world.  :P

He gave him about an hour. They both sat down and took a break. You dont find out he killed the Marine untill he returns to the Pred ship in AVP War.

SiL

SiL

Is this in the novel?

Cos it's never made clear one way or the other what happened in the comic. Machiko thinks in her head whether it was a gift or a trophy, and then the Predator walks away never to be seen again.

hunterv555

hunterv555

im not sure i would like to see preds fighting each other, but i would mind seeing more then one, i also would like the preds to actually have a sucsessful hunt

hunterv555

hunterv555

I would love to see the Gro'Tye in here  like off of avp extinction  i would want it to be in nature again  like a cave, forest/jungle  mountain or w/e

uhhhhh

uhhhhh

Next predator movies require a few things

1. let the predator win sometimes (starting with P3)
2. maintain mystique of the predator
   No team ups, no clan wars, none of that hogwash, MAYBE a pred v badblood
3. new settings, either past, present or future, doesn't really matter, they can all work
Futures have to be what I call, "raw," futures though, not freaking paradises.

Hunting Samurai could be awesome, same with a desert setting, all require GOOD stories though, THAT is the tough part.

Predator can go in HUNDREDS of directions.

BauerJackCTU

BauerJackCTU

Two Predators at war with each other  and a group of highly trained marines trying to survive their hunt or war

BauerJackCTU

BauerJackCTU

Predators in the future hunting on another planet with jungles, mountians, and rivers. Highly trained marines with big guns and some Predator gurrilla warfare

automirage04

automirage04

Quote from: BauerJackCTU on Aug 24, 2007, 04:03:40 AM
Two Predators at war with each other  and a group of highly trained marines trying to survive their hunt or war

That is actually a really good idea.

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

I don't really care for or about a Predator 3, but since someone called me out . . .

Predator 3: Meltdown

The discovery of a massive mineral deposit close to the Earth's Core leads to a rush to claim and exploit the resource.  Teams from a dozen corporations are racing to drill deep beneath the Earth's crust while hired mercenaries wage a brutal war to take out the competition via any means necessary.  The sweltering heat and excessive death wrought by cave-ins, shootings, and fits of insanity attract the attention of Predators.  The race against time becomes a battle of survival as not only the Hunters, but the Earth itself seems hell-bent on killing off the surviving teams as magma begins flooding the mines, cutting off their only escape routes and turning the tunnels into a death trap.

That only took me what, 5 minutes?  10 tops.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Predator elders in wheelchairs, versus a nest of weasels.

It's cinematic gold.

Dingo

Dingo

I think they should take the idea from the Predator Concrete Jungle game. It's near the 1930's, or a few years before during prohibition. does anyone know when the great Chicago fire was cause if it was around there it could be lead to that a Predator caused when he tried to self destruct. But definitly something around the time of Predator: Concrete Jungle.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed