Fede Alvarez working on new Alien film!

Started by MudButt, Mar 04, 2022, 10:06:48 PM

Author
Fede Alvarez working on new Alien film! (Read 66,532 times)

skhellter

Jeri confirmed.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: skhellter on Dec 24, 2023, 09:33:51 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 24, 2023, 07:34:54 PMThe new trailer was excellent! The use of the og Goldsmith score got me on board right away. Really dug the new Alien design (even the legs) in that shot by what looked like prototype Power Loaders on board Romulus Station; I'm pretty sure I caught a glimpse of the skull, too.

Also was that voice at the end teasing David? It definitely seemed like a synthetic; I don't think it was Fassbender but the poetry he was reciting and the way he spoke about the "Perfect Creations" had big David vibes. Could he have transferred to a new body maybe?

Wasnt expecting the alien to bust out a  fat cigar and talk with the voice of eddie james olmos. I think its name is jeri? Wild things. But in fede alvarez we trust.

Must have been Jeri waxing poetic in the end then, not David. I KNEW I recognized that voice!

Unless it's David in a synth Alien body riffing on Jeri without literally adapting Jeri, I guess.

BlueMarsalis79

Goddamn...   :-[

The Cruentus

Anyone got a link to the new trailer?

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 24, 2023, 09:57:46 PM
Quote from: skhellter on Dec 24, 2023, 09:33:51 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 24, 2023, 07:34:54 PMThe new trailer was excellent! The use of the og Goldsmith score got me on board right away. Really dug the new Alien design (even the legs) in that shot by what looked like prototype Power Loaders on board Romulus Station; I'm pretty sure I caught a glimpse of the skull, too.

Also was that voice at the end teasing David? It definitely seemed like a synthetic; I don't think it was Fassbender but the poetry he was reciting and the way he spoke about the "Perfect Creations" had big David vibes. Could he have transferred to a new body maybe?

Wasnt expecting the alien to bust out a  fat cigar and talk with the voice of eddie james olmos. I think its name is jeri? Wild things. But in fede alvarez we trust.

Must have been Jeri waxing poetic in the end then, not David. I KNEW I recognized that voice!

Unless it's David in a synth Alien body riffing on Jeri without literally adapting Jeri, I guess.

David is indisposed to appear in this flick

kwisatz

A fandom in decline.

Nightmare Asylum

kwisatz

kwisatz

Spoiler
[close]

(still the best single shot imo, sorry Denis)

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: kwisatz on Dec 24, 2023, 11:29:41 PM
Spoiler
[close]

(still the best single shot imo, sorry Denis)

Spoiler
Show me Alia Denis, you coward!
[close]

thexenomorph

I'm just hoping the Engineers have at least one scene in the movie. Them chasing down David would be sick to see. (Also, I'd prefer that they remain humanity's creators, not necessarily the xenomorphs. The Space Jockey species can be their creators).

Immortan Jonesy

8)🙏 well, Ridley gave Fede his blessing for this movie so.

Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 24, 2023, 07:27:26 PM
Quote from: PortugueseXeno on Dec 24, 2023, 06:45:56 PMPlease Lord, if you exist, make your presence known to us by blessing us with a teaser of some sorts hahaha

https://media4.giphy.com/media/M9sluIDJFgMBgW05Ct/giphy.gif

I don't like it! >:(

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 24, 2023, 07:34:54 PMThe new trailer was excellent!

Are you from Australia?

Still waiting for it to drop over here...

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Dec 25, 2023, 10:21:11 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 24, 2023, 07:34:54 PMThe new trailer was excellent!

Are you from Australia?

Still waiting for it to drop over here...

https://www.troublefreepool.com/media/mr-bean-waiting-gif.190931/fullStill waiting for it to drop over here...

Indeed :'(👉👈 Where are you Santa?!🙈

Thatguy2068

Where my trailer  >:(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed