Author
Currently Playing (Read 964,715 times)

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Minecraft for xbox 360
not bad not bad at all... at least now I have more muliplayer games

WinterActual

WinterActual

Replaying Vampire - The Masquerade Bloodlines again, with the latest unofficial patch. Every time I play this game it amazes me. One of the best PC games I've ever played  :)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Spec Ops The Line (demo)

This was actually much better than I expected it to be...

Unfortunately it looks like another one of those games I'm going to have to put off buying until the Christmas season.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Max Payne 3

The second game ended with Payne at his lowest, but with a hint that he may finally begin to rise again. After playing through the first act of this game, I can safely say that possibility did not materialize. This is the lowest I have seen Max yet, and that's saying a lot. And goddamn, the voiceacting just gets better and better between instalments. James McCaffrey was always good in the original game, but he was so much better in the second. And then this comes along, and he just blows his previous performances out of the water. Goddamn, he's good.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Splatterhouse
Dead Island
Silent Hill 2

Keg

Keg

Im playing RDR again and im on the mission where youre on the raft on the river with Irish (heading for Mexico). I forgot how funny Irish was. Some of the things he says while youre on the raft have had me pissing myself laughing. Wish he was in the game a bit more.

Irish: What's the word for c**t in Spanish?
Marston: You tell me, you've probably been called it a few times.

Irish: In Mexico they call me El Rato, which means Cat, on account of me being swift and cunning.
Marston: Pretty sure that means "Rat", but I like it, bit more inventive than "Irish".

After trying to rob two nuns Marston tell's Irish he only used to rob from those who had more and never from the poor and Irish replies, "The church has got loads of bloody money". Haha.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Oh.. Jeanette.. why you always make me wet  ;D No matter how many times I played or will play this game again, I never killed or will kill Jeanette. Srsly who will kill her?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ndz4DwTpQ8#

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Darksiders

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Grand Theft Auto 4

Finally, almost finished just got to kill Pegorino.

Keg

Keg

On my third playthrough of Red Dead Redemption and ive just discovered something I didnt even know could happen, despite the fact that i've spent about 100 hours playing this game.

If you use a gun that's extremely powerful, such as the buffalo rifle, on a small animal they literally explode and there's nothing left of them. Found it out by accident and I couldnt stop laughing. I was in Tall Trees doing one of the challenges that requires you to kill 3 bears with one shot each so naturally I had the Buffalo Rifle equipped. After that I went near to the river to try and find some beavers for a stranger task (the guy making the flying machine) and when I eventually found one I shot it with the buffalo rifle and the f**king little bastard exploded and there was nothing left to salvage. At first I was pissed because I'd spent ages looking for beavers but then I just couldnt stop laughing.

I think this time Im really going to have a good crack at getting 100% with the game and any loose ends ive got left during the quieter missions back at your ranch, I will use to get all the outfits and finish all the challenges etc. Seems pointless doing it after if I don't even get to use the costumes with Marstons
Spoiler
Because he will be dead as most of you will know
[close]

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

For the first time in a very long time I played R.U.S.E on xbox live to see if anyone still plays, everyone seems to like 2 vs 2 1945 setting.

I picked the United States and was with a German friend against an enemy United States and France.

Right off the bat I built an anti tank factory and barracks under the cover of camouflage right across the river from the enemy Americans. I upgraded tfrom light infantry to heavy (U.S rangers) and unleashe ots of those some jeeps and lots of Wolverine tank destroyers. I captured lots of suppy depots along the way as he was trying to snatch all of them right in the start, my infantry and Wolverine tank destroyers just charged across the bridge and into the base, it was a big battle but I defeated him as he didn't have the supplies and time to effectively fight back and I captured his entire base.

Meanwhile my German buddy launched an offensive against France but then France had them running away an from what I saw they were in big trouble. Immediately I used the captured artillery base and upgraded my mobile artillery. I used my artillery to shell the crap out of any French factories, barracks, and fortifications while my infantry and Wolverine tank destroyers catiously advanced and I captured more supply depots along the way. Because of my immediate attack I forced France to react to my presence and bought my German buddy the precious time he needed to effectively counter attack. As the French army was getting beaten up I marching on an undefended enemy base (as the fortifications were blasted by my artillery) to capture the main H.Q, but when I crossed the bridge over the river France surrendered (interesting that we have that option). Victory either way.

One of the astonishing things about this match is that not a single aircraft was launched by anyone.

I really love the Wolverine tank destroyers, though they are more fragile than tanks they are cheaper than medium tanks, more mobile and have a great enough firepower that even heavy tanks should be cautious, plus assisted by recon (typically jeeps) they have a beautiful range. If I didn't have them in these early game rush attacks my infantry would get ripped to shreads. In the single player campaign they are described as "poetic".

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Splatterhouse {1988}
Halo Wars
Gears of War 3
Silent Hill 2

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Battlefield 2 Project Reality

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Aug 01, 2012, 06:53:38 AM
Battlefield 2 Project Reality
THATS THE SPIRIT MAN!!!!!

Keg

Keg

RDR - I am now a Legend Of The West  ;D

Edit: 5 more bounty location's and I've got 100%. Wowsers I didn't think I'd ever bother trying as it seemed impossible the first time I played the game but its actually quite easy and its taken me about 35 hours this playthrough to get 99.5% which I don't think is that bad.

My only wish is that the game was extended a little bit for Jack, because unless you left stuff for him to do, other than the final mission taking down Ross, there's only obtaining the final few costumes. A handful of new stranger missions exclusive to Jack could have been fun. Running into characters who we havn't seen for a long time but who would be stranger's to Jack such as Seth, Irish, Rickets etc would have been awesome. Rather than just seeing a tiny article in the final newspaper they could have actually been included as stranger missions where we get to see the fates of some of the characters from the game.

Spoiler
According to the paper, Rickets died peacefully after living his final years back in America, Seth ended up actually discovering treasure in Tall Trees and becomes a rich man and Irish accidentally shoots and kills himself while drunk in Thieves Landing.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed