Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 964,025 times)

Keg

Keg

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 17, 2012, 11:54:45 PM
I kinda, would expect something mindblowing from Starbreeze. They published CoR for God's sake, a game that by all rights was supposed to suck but didn't!

The gameplay is excellent, its just the story and other little things that bring it down. But the gunplay mixed with the breaching is superb and its the most fun ive had with a FPS since Killzone 3. I may bump my score up once ive gave the co-op more time because from the reviews ive read alot of them say the co-op is by far the best thing about the game.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Skyrim. Level 28 Nord.

Lie

Lie

Lollipop Chainsaw.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Dark Souls

Darksiders and Warhammer 40K Space Marine and inFamous 2and LBP2 are free on PSN, what should I play?

Lie

Lie

Catherine.

Prime113

Prime113

Bout to get on some AvP with GhostRider, SpaceSweeper, RagingDragon, CrazyRich, and HellSpawn28. \m/

Terx2

Terx2

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. Doctor Doom, Wesker and Vergil against the world ;D

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Skyrim

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: AvatarIII on Jun 19, 2012, 08:58:39 PM
Darksiders and Warhammer 40K Space Marine and inFamous 2and LBP2 are free on PSN, what should I play?

Space Marine and Darksiders are both f**kin' fantastic. LBP2 is okay, and I have only played a little of inFamous 2 but from what I've played I don't like it as much as the first.

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

Bioshock 2.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Hey guys can you help me out what game to choose for my next PS3 game?

Modern Warfare 3 alone
RDR + Undead Nightmare (I played and finished the original RDR on my 360 but never played multiplayer and Undead Nightmare)
Uncharted 1 + Uncharted 2

?

I am getting BF3 later on, but for now I am wondering about these games.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Started Hell difficulty in Diablo 3 this morning. I'm barely into Act 1 and I'm getting my ass handed to me on a silver platter.

Quote from: Voodoo Actual on Jun 21, 2012, 03:55:03 PM
Hey guys can you help me out what game to choose for my next PS3 game?

Modern Warfare 3 alone
RDR + Undead Nightmare (I played and finished the original RDR on my 360 but never played multiplayer and Undead Nightmare)
Uncharted 1 + Uncharted 2

?

I am getting BF3 later on, but for now I am wondering about these games.

Uncharted games; ALL of them. You'll be crying tears of joy when you play them.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Torchlight
Gears of War 3
Dawn of War: Dark Crusade

Lie

Lie

Catherine Lollipop Chainsaw and Naruto

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed