Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 964,301 times)

Keg

Keg

Theres quite a few endings and combinations. Depending on how you played the game Elanor will take inspiration from your actions and if youve saved all the little sisters she will save Sofia from drowing instead of pulling her down because she say's she has learnt compassion and forgiveness.

I think to get the best ending just save every little sister and let most of the NPC's live. You dont need to let all of them live but if you let most of them live and save every little sister you'll get it. I know this because I killed that guy turned into the giant creature inside the big cyclinder out of mercy and it didnt count against me.

There's also a choice ending where if you save at least one little sister and harvest at least one you choose wether to sacrifice yourself or to survive and the sacrifice gives you the second best ending and survive gets you the other bad ending.

Both of the good endings got me choked, the big girl that I am.

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

BF3 beta. NEED TO UNLOCK MOOAAAAR

m41guy

m41guy

Still playing AC: Brotherhood, I'm a little overwhelmed with all the side missions and today my wife gave me LA Noir for my bday(today)!!!  I don't know what to do now...I wanted to play through Arkham Asylum again before I pick up Arkham City.  Decisions, decisions, decisions.  :laugh:

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Hive Tyrant on Oct 02, 2011, 10:57:36 PM

That makes two of us. What level have you reached?

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 03, 2011, 01:07:50 PM
Quote from: Hive Tyrant on Oct 02, 2011, 10:57:36 PM

That makes two of us. What level have you reached?

Maximum rank (45).

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

f**k me, you've been busy.

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

I just started with BF3 Beta. Isn't that hole annoying where you get stuck and you're basically under the map with nothing below you? I love committing suicide there :laugh:
The game's awesome by the way.

I advanced in a few levels though, I don't remember.

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 03, 2011, 05:17:20 PM
f**k me, you've been busy.

I don't have a life.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

I'm still level 10, I'm trying to unlock as much as I can because I know I won't be getting the game for a while and I want to have a load of things unlocked for whenever I buy it, because I know that in the time that I'll spend not playing BF3 my skills are going to take a huge nosedive from being a decent player to being a shitty player.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Battlefield 3 Beta

I stopped at level 7 for now to finish dinner.

I've pretty much only used the assault class and now and then the support class.

October 25th, the tank commander will be unleashed.

Edit: I love getting my medic thing out and saying "CLEAR!".

r888

r888

Resident evil 4 - pro mode

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Quote from: King Rathalos on Oct 03, 2011, 10:09:22 PM
I'm still level 10, I'm trying to unlock as much as I can because I know I won't be getting the game for a while and I want to have a load of things unlocked for whenever I buy it, because I know that in the time that I'll spend not playing BF3 my skills are going to take a huge nosedive from being a decent player to being a shitty player.

Uh, your unlocks from the beta won't carry over to the final game. Did you really thing you would unlock stuff that ridiculously quickly in the game itself? It's only this absurdly fast so that we can test everything.

Nightlord

Nightlord

C&C: Red Alert 3

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Hive Tyrant on Oct 04, 2011, 10:12:22 AM
Quote from: King Rathalos on Oct 03, 2011, 10:09:22 PM

Uh, your unlocks from the beta won't carry over to the final game. Did you really thing you would unlock stuff that ridiculously quickly in the game itself? It's only this absurdly fast so that we can test everything.

Oh...

Well that sucks.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Going to start Rage tonight

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed