Riddick

Started by Speed37, Jun 04, 2008, 11:34:44 PM

Author
Riddick (Read 163,588 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

As much as I wasn't keen on Riddick, I did really enjoy the first two, and I'm quite eager to see how this goes. I should look to see if the games are available on Steam or GoG. I know they were always well praised but I never got to around to them when they came out.

SM

SM

Dick Fury - Chronically Riddickulous

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

The Fast and The Furyas.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Looking forward to this, and to any potential new games, or comics.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 08, 2024, 06:03:23 AMAs much as I wasn't keen on Riddick, I did really enjoy the first two, and I'm quite eager to see how this goes. I should look to see if the games are available on Steam or GoG. I know they were always well praised but I never got to around to them when they came out.

Escape From Butcher Bay is really cool, although it might be a bit old now graphically and gameplay wise.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I actually quite liked the 2013 movie (though my heart lies with Chronicles, first and foremost – I love that big meathead Conan in space riff 8)).

Riddick (2013) actually really nails the grimy, pulpy tone that I'd love to see a future space-set Predator movie shoot for (crossing my fingers for Badlands!).

Hurry up and announce that Patrick Tatopoulos will be on board for this one. The synopsis mentions a monster!

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on May 08, 2024, 11:40:44 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 08, 2024, 06:03:23 AMAs much as I wasn't keen on Riddick, I did really enjoy the first two, and I'm quite eager to see how this goes. I should look to see if the games are available on Steam or GoG. I know they were always well praised but I never got to around to them when they came out.

Escape From Butcher Bay is really cool, although it might be a bit old now graphically and gameplay wise.

That game was so good. It didn't feel like a game, it felt like you were really in Riddick's place, making his choices.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed