Aliens - Crowe and Wierzbowski

Started by NecronomIV, May 24, 2023, 01:34:18 PM

Author
Aliens - Crowe and Wierzbowski (Read 4,713 times)

oduodu

oduodu

i always  wondered how Spunkmeyer got from the dropship to bishop's lab . wasnt he supposed to be with ferro at the dropship? how far was the dropship "standing station"   from the colony complex? a mile or so?

Kradan

Kradan

Pendejo jerkoff

SiL

SiL

Quote from: oduodu on Jul 20, 2023, 09:23:22 AMi always  wondered how Spunkmeyer got from the dropship to bishop's lab . wasnt he supposed to be with ferro at the dropship? how far was the dropship "standing station"   from the colony complex? a mile or so?
Right outside the front door, more or less.

Jonjamess

Jonjamess

Quote from: oduodu on Jul 20, 2023, 09:23:22 AMi always  wondered how Spunkmeyer got from the dropship to bishop's lab . wasnt he supposed to be with ferro at the dropship? how far was the dropship "standing station"   from the colony complex? a mile or so?

He's delivering science material to Bishop from the Dropship. Apologies to sound blunt but it's made obvious. He wheels in containers of (chemicals, equipment etc) for Bishop. Also the movie does clearly state the landing pad is right outside the colony. I mean Ripley and Hicks literally ride an elevator and the doors open to Bishop and the Dropship (I realise its meant to be implied they walked a short while down a corridor!).

No the landing pad wasn't a mile out from the colony. How would that make sense for any ship delivering to the colony? And to think Ripley carried Hicks 1 mile to Bishop and the dropship? The door literally opens from the colony and they both stagger out and Ripley starts talking to Bishop!

ralfy

ralfy

Didn't they plan to nuke the colony from orbit?

oduodu

oduodu

Quote from: Jonjamess on Jul 20, 2023, 07:50:48 PM
Quote from: oduodu on Jul 20, 2023, 09:23:22 AMi always  wondered how Spunkmeyer got from the dropship to bishop's lab . wasnt he supposed to be with ferro at the dropship? how far was the dropship "standing station"  from the colony complex? a mile or so?

He's delivering science material to Bishop from the Dropship. Apologies to sound blunt but it's made obvious. He wheels in containers of (chemicals, equipment etc) for Bishop. Also the movie does clearly state the landing pad is right outside the colony. I mean Ripley and Hicks literally ride an elevator and the doors open to Bishop and the Dropship (I realise its meant to be implied they walked a short while down a corridor!).

No the landing pad wasn't a mile out from the colony. How would that make sense for any ship delivering to the colony? And to think Ripley carried Hicks 1 mile to Bishop and the dropship? The door literally opens from the colony and they both stagger out and Ripley starts talking to Bishop!

dont worry about it. i can be deciededly  annoying sometimes. as it isn't the topic at hand.

also just wondered if the deleted scenes added to the DC  has any bearing on the dialogue of W AND C. but dont think so.

SM

SM

They do not.

There is deleted material of Hicks dragging Wierzbowksi away and propping him up against a pillar, then going back to check on Crowe.  We then see him turn Crowe over and Wierzbowksi screams.  Hicks turns to find him gone.

Salt The Fries

It's been bugging me: did Crowe and Wierzbowski have any more lines in any version of the script and/or novelization?

SiL

SiL

Yes. Some of the lines were given to Crowe.

Salt The Fries

Quote from: SiL on Apr 04, 2024, 06:56:28 AMYes. Some of the lines were given to Crowe.
I need to know one thing: where they are.

SiL

SiL

On the Sulaco and in the hive. I think it was Weirzbowski whose lines are given. @SM  knows more

SM

SM

All Wierzbowski's scripted dialogue was given to Frost, leaving him with no lines apart from "OhohoooohohaaaaaAARARRGGHhhhhhhhhh..."

Crowe's only line was 'You always say that Frost. You always say "I got a bad feeling about this drop"'. In the novel he has one or two more lines during the breakfast scene.  Just banter really.

SiL

SiL

Dammit I meant Frost too.

All of Frost's dialogue in the mess hall was 'bowski originally. He had a small moment with Ripley when she enters the colony, and he had a line when they were told to disarm. The "harsh language" line was originally Hudson's, and I think Hudson got 'bowski's "What, is he f**king crazy?" line instead.

Salt The Fries

Quote from: SiL on Apr 04, 2024, 08:47:09 AMDammit I meant Frost too.

All of Frost's dialogue in the mess hall was 'bowski originally. He had a small moment with Ripley when she enters the colony, and he had a line when they were told to disarm. The "harsh language" line was originally Hudson's, and I think Hudson got 'bowski's "What, is he f**king crazy?" line instead.

So, after having Rico Ross on board to play Frost, his part was molded from several other characters to make him stand out more? Does that explains these lines transferred from one character to the other?

SiL

SiL

I'm not sure which came first, the casting or the final draft of the script.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed