Celtic
Gill/Chopper
AVP Elder
Wolf
Author
Most overated Pred (Read 15,845 times)

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

Quote from: b-raz on Mar 07, 2008, 05:57:58 AMJust because he got snuck up on by a human when he was disposing of carcasses(which btw is smart imo)

How was it smart, in the way he was going about it? Dude gets half of his face scarred, loads of markings on his mask, and he still can't figure out that Aliens reproduce faster than he can drip his blue liquid onto them. Then, while he's off on the world's slowest disposal run, he kills a guy, skins, and hangs him. Mind you, I'm supposed to believe he's trying to be stealthy...?

Like I said, Wolf is a letdown if you go by the hype. His actions made no sense.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I voted Scar but then I remembered about God(Wolf)...

b-raz

b-raz

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Mar 07, 2008, 06:50:03 AM
Quote from: b-raz on Mar 07, 2008, 05:57:58 AMJust because he got snuck up on by a human when he was disposing of carcasses(which btw is smart imo)

How was it smart, in the way he was going about it? Dude gets half of his face scarred, loads of markings on his mask, and he still can't figure out that Aliens reproduce faster than he can drip his blue liquid onto them. Then, while he's off on the world's slowest disposal run, he kills a guy, skins, and hangs him. Mind you, I'm supposed to believe he's trying to be stealthy...?

Like I said, Wolf is a letdown if you go by the hype. His actions made no sense.

He just wanted to get rid of the corpses, thats all. I dont see how a dead carcass could produce an Alien, I mean is that what ur saying? I might be misreading u here. And thats what Predators do when they find prey(mostly humans) to be unworthy of a trophy- skinning, its not a matter of being stealthy (he can already do that with his cloak  ;)) its part of their clan laws and what Predators do.

Master Chief

Master Chief

I believe the Predators on the scout ship were overrated.  One can definitely tell they were a part of Wolf's clan.  Trying to look tough while cleaning skulls and shooting at a hybrid.  Instead of calling for help, they should've just hit the self destruct button on the way down.  People would have thought it was a meteor.  :P

severen76

severen76

I dont think there would be much left of the ship with the self destruct gauntlets being nuclear.
I'm not a bomb expert though.  :-\

Master Chief

Master Chief

haha...no, you're right.  Don't sell yourself short, you do sound like bomb expert.  :)

Can anyone tell me why Wolf threw away the remainder of its arsenal down for the last fight?  I don't think that's what an Elite Predator should do.  I'm no Elite Predator though. (homage for severen  8))

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The mission was a wash at that point, so I guess he figured "If I'm going down, might as well go down in style."

b-raz

b-raz

Quote from: Master Chief on Mar 07, 2008, 09:18:16 PM
haha...no, you're right.  Don't sell yourself short, you do sound like bomb expert.  :)

Can anyone tell me why Wolf threw away the remainder of its arsenal down for the last fight?  I don't think that's what an Elite Predator should do.  I'm no Elite Predator though. (homage for severen  8))

No, dont sell urself short, ur an elite Predator.  :D Instead of the Master Chief  :P

Spectre

Spectre

Quote from: Master Chief on Mar 07, 2008, 04:11:39 PM
I believe the Predators on the scout ship were overrated.  One can definitely tell they were a part of Wolf's clan.  Trying to look tough while cleaning skulls and shooting at a hybrid.  Instead of calling for help, they should've just hit the self destruct button on the way down.  People would have thought it was a meteor.  :P

I didn't realize ppl thought so highly of those preds I thought they were foolish allowing the Pred-alien to go unoticed...

wolfboy22

wolfboy22

wolf is badass somewhat but I think both anytime and pussyface can take him out.

frosty_141

frosty_141

as we are judging predators in combat and how crap some of them were, i wonder what it would be like to see the elder predator in combat- surrely he should be like the ultimate bad ass, all the knowledge and experience (kinda like yoda fighting). maybe he would have various combat skills we've never seen the predators use?

gameoverman

gameoverman

My list of best to worst predator:

Anytime
Celtic
Pussyface
Scar
Chopper
Wolf

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Why would you rate Celtic ahead of Pussyface, he accomplished more than Celtic ever did...

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 17, 2008, 03:06:37 PM
Why would you rate Celtic ahead of Pussyface, he accomplished more than Celtic ever did...

Because Pussyface was way more careless than Celtic.

I know Danny Glover had script immunity, but just the way that Pussyface got owned was very poorly handled, making him out to be an idiot. 

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: gameoverman on May 17, 2008, 03:35:42 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on May 17, 2008, 03:06:37 PM

Because Pussyface was way more careless than Celtic.

I know Danny Glover had script immunity, but just the way that Pussyface got owned was very poorly handled, making him out to be an idiot. 

He still managed to take out an entire apartment full of gangsters and a room filled with them armed to the teeth (in the beginning).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed