Egg on Sulaco

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:21:10 AM

Author
Egg on Sulaco (Read 762,230 times)

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: oduodu on Mar 17, 2024, 10:09:46 AMfair point. but big chap could have the same with ripley. why didn t he ?

Not enough space. Can you imagine fitting a whole Queen with her eggsack in there ?

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Quote from: oduodu on Mar 17, 2024, 10:09:46 AM
Quote from: DARIAS93 on Mar 17, 2024, 09:48:50 AM
Quote from: SiL on Mar 17, 2024, 07:45:17 AMEggs on the ship isn't weird.

Eggs on a random part of the ship is weird.

If they'd just made it look like the Sulaco landing leg there'd be 0 issue, but it was a hastily done reshoot so they slapped some bullshit together and said to hell with it.

Okay, hear me out. What if, this is a BIG IF mind you, the dropship has the Sulaco name branded onto it? ;)

Quote from: Kradan on Mar 17, 2024, 08:36:29 AM
Quote from: DARIAS93 on Mar 17, 2024, 07:04:36 AMWe were 2 months in without any replies and then Kradan decided, "Hey, you know which topic we REALLY need to talk about again... that Egg on the Sulaco."

https://i.gifer.com/2qoT.gif

The pinnacle of evil, everyone! RIGHT HERE!! More evil than the Alien itself that David created!

Quote from: oduodu on Mar 17, 2024, 09:16:51 AM
Quote from: SiL on Mar 17, 2024, 09:09:06 AM
as for egg on the sulaco:

if it is so that on the narcasis big chap was slowly beginning to turn back into an egg (as was speculated: do i remember correctly?) is there not a case for a xeno making it into the  eev and morphing into an egg?

tags:

speculation

Good theory. However, if I were an alien, why would I morph into an egg when my victims are right there sleeping in the tube? I would have just sneak up to them, hang them on the wall, morph myself into a Queen, then breed more babies so that they can facehug Ripley and the rest of her Alien killing family? ;D

fair point. but big chap could have the same with ripley. why didn t he ?

Because he was tired. Sleepy. Taking on Lambert and Parker was no easy task, mind you.

oduodu

oduodu

a lot of people argued that due to morphing back into an egg big chap was unable to attack(or eggmorph or cocoon etc etc) ripley or at least mentally not in a state to do so. i am arguing that the same COULD have happened on the eev.

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Quote from: SiL on Mar 17, 2024, 10:09:56 AM

If they'd just made it look like the Sulaco landing leg there'd be 0 issue, but it was a hastily done reshoot so they slapped some bullshit together and said to hell with it.

Okay, hear me out. What if, this is a BIG IF mind you, the dropship has the Sulaco name branded onto it? ;)

It's clearly not a landing gear on the drop ship though. It's a corridor.

How do you know it's a corridor to the Sulaco rather than the landing gear when we are only seeing the ceiling from that panning shot?? Plus, the shot can be aligned from the outside to the inside of the landing gear which makes it "look" like a corridor.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: DARIAS93 on Mar 17, 2024, 10:24:54 AM

How do you know it's a corridor to the Sulaco rather than the landing gear when we are only seeing the ceiling from that panning shot?? Plus, the shot can be aligned from the outside to the inside of the landing gear which makes it "look" like a corridor.
Because the landing gear is a dark, unlit, cramped space.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

No way in hell the Queen fit her big ass in there. I love Alien 3 with all my heart, but that's still a huge problem.

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Quote from: SiL on Mar 17, 2024, 10:43:33 AM
Quote from: DARIAS93 on Mar 17, 2024, 10:24:54 AM

Because the landing gear is a dark, unlit, cramped space.

Fair on the dark and unlit part, but it's definitely not cramped since our beloved Queen was able to fit inside of it.

On that note, how come Bishop didn't felt the ship heavier when they were flying off into the sky? All I'm trying to argue is that we need to end this thread because it's killing our poor Alien fan community.

IT NEEDS TO STOP!!

oduodu

oduodu

"how come Bishop didn't felt the ship heavier when they were flying off into the sky?"

not going there again.

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Quote from: oduodu on Mar 17, 2024, 11:12:42 AM"how come Bishop didn't felt the ship heavier when they were flying off into the sky?"

not going there again.

Lol this also applies to the egg on the sulaco. We don't need to go there again XD

oduodu

oduodu

yes but this thread is about the egg on the sulaco!!

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Quote from: oduodu on Mar 17, 2024, 11:20:05 AMyes but this thread is about the egg on the sulaco!!

OH MY..!!! Let's not think about it too hard then! Like Bishop not thinking about how heavy the dropship has gotten!

oduodu

oduodu

"Let's not think about it too hard then!"

??

just start a thread specifically dedicated to "bishop not detecting the heavier ship".

and i will fully support you.

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Quote from: oduodu on Mar 17, 2024, 11:32:04 AM"Let's not think about it too hard then!"

??

just start a thread specifically dedicated to "bishop not detecting the heavier ship".

and i will fully support you.

Nope. That thread will last just as long as this one. Don't want to be sole responsible of that XD

oduodu

oduodu

:)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

The truth is out there...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed