Actors you would want in AVP 3

Started by nukem11, Dec 29, 2007, 09:34:17 PM

Author
Actors you would want in AVP 3 (Read 57,582 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

What evidence is there that it would be good?

Peakius Baragonius

What evidence is there that it would be BAD?

The whole topic is about who we'd like to see in AVP3. The hope that the acting will be good kind of requires you to hope that the movie will be too, no?

Throughout the 80s, Doctor Who fans had to put up with a whole bunch of crap in between the occasional good serials, which became more and more infrequent in the mid-eighties right up to Sylvester McCoy's first season in the role. But with his second season, things got awesome again, and suddenly after all those years Doctor Who was a good show. The same thing, in my opinion, has happened again with Steven Moffat taking over the show in Series 5.

Never lose hope, fellas. Once I get James Cameron or Robert Rodriguez to see my AVP3 ideas, things will improve.

Unlikely, you say? Maybe. But I'm not giving up.  ;)

DJ Pu$$yface

We feeeed on your positivity and turn it into negativity.

samoht

samoht

^

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

DJ Pu$$yface

Quote from: samoht on May 01, 2011, 03:10:25 AM
^

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

U MAD?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Peakius Baragonius on Apr 30, 2011, 11:08:16 PM

The whole topic is about who we'd like to see in AVP3. The hope that the acting will be good kind of requires you to hope that the movie will be too, no?

Throughout the 80s, Doctor Who fans had to put up with a whole bunch of crap in between the occasional good serials, which became more and more infrequent in the mid-eighties right up to Sylvester McCoy's first season in the role. But with his second season, things got awesome again, and suddenly after all those years Doctor Who was a good show. The same thing, in my opinion, has happened again with Steven Moffat taking over the show in Series 5.

Never lose hope, fellas. Once I get James Cameron or Robert Rodriguez to see my AVP3 ideas, things will improve.

Yeah, good luck with that.

Peakius Baragonius

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 01, 2011, 11:44:40 PM
Quote from: Peakius Baragonius on Apr 30, 2011, 11:08:16 PM

Yeah, good luck with that.

Thank you! (Ha! Behold the power of counter-sarcasm! I guess....

Oh, and I'd like to add Don Frye to my list of actors I'd like to see! Oh, and David Caruso, too! (As he gets pinned by the Netgun: "Now that's what I call...a WRAP!" The Predator pulls his spine out, the skull still wearing sunglasses.)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed